Bushnell Aggressor Trophy Cam HD

Discussion in 'Trail Cameras' started by Ronald Typinski, Aug 26, 2019.

1. Ronald Typinski

Ronald Typinski Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I am new to Game Camera usage and so far love the prospect of viewing game in the wild... So far I have gotten videos of 3 bears, 4 moose, numerous deer and other small animals.. The pictures are clear and I am very pleased with this product..... but.... all I am getting is 10 second shots... The picture stops, and then .6 seconds later it turns back on and I get another 10 second shot. It keeps doing this until the animal leaves the field of view. My understanding is that as long as there is an animal moving in the picture, it would continue as one video, not eight short ones. Could someone tell me what I am doing wrong and how to fix it.

2. Hillbilly Jedi

Hillbilly Jedi Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Your camera has different settings you should be able to customize. For videos, you should be able to choose the length, quality, and how much time is between activation. Each camera is different and the settings will vary from brand to brand on the minimum and maximum settings. Everything should be explained in the instructions, hopefully. I've never used the Bushnell cameras but others on the forum probably have and might be able to be more specific with helping.

3. Ronald Typinski

Ronald Typinski Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Thank you, but I have checked the various settings for the camera and don't see any way to change video settings for length. Hopefully someone with this type of camera will see my question and be able to enlighten me. Thanks!

4. Trlblzr3

Trlblzr3 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have a couple Bushnell Aggessor cameras, but they are in Ohio right now. The manual I have is for Models 119874C, 75C, 76C, & 77C. The date on the manual is01-17. If this is the manual read page 15.

5. Ronald Typinski

Ronald Typinski Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Thank you for the info... My camera is currently out in the woods stuck to a tree, but on Friday I will go out and check it out and see if I can get to the video length page.. Not sure how I missed page 15 in the manual.. I will post an update in a couple of days...

Trlblzr3 likes this.