Official AOC Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Fix, Apr 4, 2019.

1. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Only ignorant people listen to the media

Artem256 and Sota like this.
  2. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    You forgot they also poisoned them with milk.

3. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  4. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  5. pastorjim08

pastorjim08 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Here ya go[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

6. fletch920

fletch920 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Well, like most things, the context changes to fit the narrative. Remember, no person is illegal. (unless you consider crossing a border illegally actually being illegal since you just broke a law.) You know, like stealing your neighbors ATV might not really be illegal if you were just putting in a foodplot to better your opportunities to put points on the board for your BH.com team.

Remember when, if you didn't buy health insurance, the Feds would fine you so they could use the money to provide free health insurance to "pilgrims". The liberal mind is an interesting place to vacation. But, it's always good to come back home to reality.

7. picman

picman Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I would rather vacation in Nigeria after swimming across the ocean and then walk the remainder of the way barefoot...

8. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I dont like AOC, but those stupid border officers who posted pics of her being raped and such are complete idiots.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

9. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  10. cantexian

cantexian Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I hadn't heard about this but I agree. Completely unprofessional and only validates any claims she may make about a patriarchal, anti-female society. This only serves to give her more confidence in her stupidity.

11. Artem256

Artem256 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Ooops fat fingered

12. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  13. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    Sota likes this.
  14. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah that was beyond stupid no matter what your job is public official or not.

15. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    to be fair; I haven't heard of any actual postings on that site with pics of her being assaulted...there were some (photoshopped) pics of her performing sex acts on supposed illegals; but by photoshopped appearances she was a willing participant (ie not being victimized.)

A fine line; but a line nonetheless. Yes crude, yes inappropriate, and yes juvenile. But criminal? Or worthy of firing?

What's worse- Her literally calling border agents Nazis every time she can stick her grill on camera; or a few border agents popping off on the internets in a supposedly private chat room? Yeah, they're supposed to take the high ground but after 10+ years of high profile Democrats calling them Nazis (started with BHO while he was campaigning in 2007) and the complicit media's echo chamber; well the agents are only human and something has to give. Far better they blow off some steam on the internet when "amongst friends" than physically retaliating in the real world.

How long could any of you deal with years of being called a Nazi all day every day before you lost your $4it? How many here have "liked" a post that you knew was completely inappropriate yet still found funny? I'm not talking about actually calling for violence against someone; but making inappropriate jokes or laughing at said inappropriate jokes.

Humor (especially dark humor) is a psychological defense mechanism. If you deny people the ability or the forum to laugh stress off; they are literally going to snap. You're talking about 30,000+ armed federal agents being pushed, poked, and provoked all day every day in the media and increasingly harassed and obstructed by members of the public - the same public they are putting their lives on the line to protect, by the way.

I'd say that inappropriate comments from a keyboard aside; as a whole so far they've been markedly restrained.

To make perfectly clear, yes if you advocate someone be physically harmed you should face personal/professional consequences.

16. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    I get all that, but a "private facebook whatever" isnt really private. Copy/paste, people viewing those while others are around. Absolutely stupid to have a photo shopped pic of AOC sucking some guy off while being raped. Especially in this day and age and with all the heightened scrutiny of our borders.

I support the border patrol and their hard, underappreciated work.

Trust me, I understand dark humor, but getting caught posting photo shopped pics of a congresswoman getting forcibly banged is bs.

17. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I don't know that the image was intended to show force was involved, is all I'm saying. As described to me; the intent was to show she enjoyed the give and take with illegals.

Crude and disgusting sure. Indisputably unprofessional and not smart. But deserving of anything other than a reprimand...Not so sure.

Now re the Louisiana police officer...different story.

18. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    I hear you, especially when freedom of speech and expression are involved. And I understand your point about the photo shopped pics not looking like rape. But that is me thinking logically. I am not the woman being pictured in those photos. I bet she feels extremely violated by those photo shopped pics and a law enforcement officer posting those types of photos in this day and age, and in this type of anti border patrol climate, well those are the chances you take by being in secret chat groups posting gross pics of elected leaders.

I am not saying they should have been fired, but it seems they violated something within their employment code which opened the door for termination. Conduct unbecoming and bringing disrepute about the agency that is already battling from all angles. Casualty of political war.

dnoodles likes this.
  19. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Many employers now have a social media usage policy which fits this bill...

20. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Abby...? [​IMG]

Artem256 likes this.