Price Question

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by NUARCHER, Jul 17, 2019.

1. NUARCHER

NUARCHER Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have a 08.5 Ninja Elite Z28 50-60lb 27.5 draw weight. Plus the original 60-70lb limbs it has the Rev Cams. Also a assortment of approximately 25-30 arrows. It’s a mix of Beamans Easton and Victory arrows. It has a Spot Hogg sight and original Limbdrive rest there’s a release and the Plano bow case. Just curious what y’all think this package deal is worth.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 17, 2019
  2. Hillbilly Jedi

Hillbilly Jedi Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I have no idea what the original purchase price for the bow and accessories was. Add up the total you spent and then take maybe 10% - 15% off for each year you've owned it and based on how much it's been used. And that's a rough estimate. Or maybe check E-Bay or Craig's List to see if you can find the bow and what others are asking.

And then ask yourself, what would be a fair price you'd pay for it if you were buying it from someone else.

3. NUARCHER

NUARCHER Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I paid $750.00 for the bow completely set up and a dozen Victory arrows. I did up grade the sight. From a Sword to a Spot Hogg.

4. pastorjim08

pastorjim08 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I would go to the ArcheryTalk classifieds and see if you can find the similar items and then start from there. Good luck with your sale. That bow is a sweet shooter for sure.

Blessings.........Pastorjim

NUARCHER likes this.