Joke of the day.

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by grnhd, Apr 19, 2014.

1. The Old Man

The Old Man Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    An elderly man went to his doctor and said, "Doc, I think I'm getting senile. Several times lately, I have forgotten to zip up."
    "That's not senility," replied the doctor. "Senility is when you forget to zip down."

Sota, cantexian and sheddinva like this.
  2. elkguide

elkguide Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
  3. axtell343

axtell343 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Weight Loss Program.
    A guy calls a company and orders their 5-day, 5lbs weight loss program.

The next day, there's a knock on the door and there stands before him a voluptuous, athletic, 19 year old babe dressed in nothing but a pair of Nike running shoes and a sign around her neck..

She introduces herself as a representative of the weight loss company. The sign reads, "If you can catch me, you can have me."

Without a second thought, he takes off after her. A few miles later puffing and puffing, he finally gives up. The same girl shows up for the next four days and the same thing happens. On the fifth day, he weighs himself and is delighted to find he has lost 5lbs as promised.

He calls the company and orders their 5-day/10lbs program. The next day there's a knock at the door and there stands the most stunning, beautiful, sexy woman he has ever seen in his life. She is wearing nothing but Reebok running shoes and a sign around her neck that reads, "If you catch me you can have me".

Well, he's out the door after her like a shot. This girl is in excellent shape and he does his best, but no such luck. So for the next four days, the same routine happens with him gradually getting in better and better shape.

Much to his delight on the fifth day when he weighs himself, he discovers that he has lost another 10lbs as promised. He decides to go for broke and calls the company to order the 7-day/25 lbs program.

"Are you sure?" asks the representative on the phone. "This is our most rigorous program." "Absolutely," he replies, "I haven't felt this good in years."

The next day there's a knock at the door; and when he opens it he finds a huge muscular guy standing there wearing nothing but pink running shoes and a sign around his neck that reads, "If I catch you, you are mine."

He lost 33 lbs that week.

4. elkguide

Dislikes Received:
    The Old Man took a nice long stroll in the woods.
    Deep in the woods he found a suitcase.
    Inside the suitcase, to his surprise he found three squirrels.
    He immediately closed the suitcase and dialed 911.

Officer! I just found a suitcase with three squirrels inside.

That is very odd. Are they moving?

Well, I don't know, but that would explain the suitcase.

5. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    John decided to go skiing with his buddy, Keith. So they loaded up John's minivan and headed north.
    After driving for a few hours, they got caught in a terrible blizzard. So they pulled into a nearby farm and asked the attractive lady who answered the door if they could spend the night.
    'I realize its terrible weather out there and I have this huge house all to myself, but I'm recently widowed,' she explained. 'I'm afraid the neighbours will talk if I let you stay in my house.'
    'Don't worry,' John said. 'We'll be happy to sleep in the barn. And if the weather breaks, we'll be gone at first light.' The lady agreed, and the two men found their way to the barn and settled in for the night.
    Come morning, the weather had cleared, and they got on their way. They enjoyed a great weekend of skiing.
    But about nine months later, John got an unexpected letter from an attorney. It took him a few minutes to figure it out, but he finally determined that it was from the attorney of that attractive widow he had met on the ski weekend.
    He dropped in on his friend Keith and asked, 'Keith, do youremember that good-looking widow from the farm we stayed at on our ski holiday up north about 9 months ago?'
    'Yes, I do.' Said Keith.
    'Did you, err, happen to get up in the middle of the night, go up to the house and pay her a visit?'
    'Well, um, yes!' Keith said, a little embarrassed about being found out, 'I have to admit that I did.'
    'And did you happen to give her my name instead of telling her your name?'
    Keith's face turned beet red and he said,'Yeah, look, I'm sorry, buddy. I'm afraid I did.' 'Why do you ask?'
    'She just died and left me everything.'
    (And you thought the ending would be different, didn't you? you know you smiled...now keep that smile for the rest of the day!)

6. dprsdhunter

dprsdhunter Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    God is good , beer is great and people are crazy

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

The Old Man likes this.
  7. elkguide

Dislikes Received:
  8. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    After a round of golf, four ladies sat around the club house, chatting.
    Seeing the ladies, the Pro approached them and asked: "How did your game go?
    The first lady, a brunette, said she had a good round ... making the comment that she actually had 25 riders.The Pro was a bit perplexed not knowing what a "Rider" was.
    The second was a blonde lady who quickly chimed in and said that she had a very good round as well with 16 riders.
    The third lady then said that her round was average and that she only had 10 riders.
    The fourth lady admitted that she played the worst round of the day and that she only had 2 riders all day long.
    The Pro was completely confused not knowing what the term "rider" meant. But, because he didn't want to look dumb, he made a quick polite remark, wished the ladies well and then left.
    He then approached the bartender and asked "Hey, can you tell me what these ladies are talking about when they refer to "Riders"?"
    The bartender simply smiled and said..."A 'Rider" is when you hit a shot long enough to ride on the golf cart to your ball.

sheddinva, elkguide and Happy like this.
  9. axtell343

axtell343 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    The United States is a free country where every man can do as his wife pleases.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

sheddinva, elkguide and Sota like this.
  10. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    A wife was in bed with her lover when she heard her husband’s key in the door. “Stay where you are,” she said. “He’s so drunk he won’t even notice you’re in bed with me.”

the husband lurched into bed, but a few minutes later, through a drunken haze, he saw six feet sticking out at the end of the bed.

He turned to his wife: “Hey, there are six feet in this bed. There should only be four. What’s going on?”

“You’re so drunk you miscounted,” said the wife. Get out of bed and try again. You can see better from over there.

The husband climbed out of bed and counted. One, two, three, four. Damn, you’re right.

sheddinva and Happy like this.
  11. Ricko

Ricko Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    THE OLD MAN-:

AN OLD MAN WALKED UP AND TIED HIS OLD MULE TO THE HITCHING POST.
    AS HE STOOD THERE, BRUSHING SOME OF THE DUST FROM HIS FACE AND CLOTHES, A YOUNG GUNSLINGER STEPPED OUT OF THE SALOON WITH A GUN IN ONE HAND AND A BOTTLE OF WHISKEY IN THE OTHER. THE YOUNG GUNSLINGER LOOKED AT THE OLD MAN AND LAUGHED, "HEY OLD MAN, HAVE YOU EVER DANCED?"

THE OLD MAN LOOKED UP AT THE GUNSLINGER AND SAID, "NO,... I NEVER DID DANCE... NEVER REALLY WANTED TO."

A CROWD HAD GATHERED AS THE GUNSLINGER GRINNED AND SAID "WELL, YOU OLD FART, YOU'RE GONNA DANCE NOW," AND STARTED SHOOTING AT THE OLD MAN'S FEET.

THE OLD PROSPECTOR -- NOT WANTING TO GET HIS TOES BLOWN OFF --STARTED HOPPING AROUND. EVERYBODY WAS LAUGHING. WHEN HIS LAST BULLET HAD BEEN FIRED, THE YOUNG GUNSLINGER, STILL LAUGHING, HOLSTERED HIS GUN AND TURNED AROUND TO GO BACK INTO THE SALOON.

THE OLD MAN TURNED TO HIS PACK MULE, PULLED OUT A DOUBLE-BARRELED SHOTGUN, AND COCKED BOTH HAMMERS.
    THE LOUD CLICKS CARRIED CLEARLY THROUGH THE DESERT AIR, AND THE CROWD STOPPED LAUGHING IMMEDIATELY.

THE YOUNG GUNSLINGER HEARD THE SOUNDS, TOO, AND HE TURNED AROUND VERY SLOWLY. THE SILENCE WAS ALMOST DEAFENING. THE CROWD WATCHED AS THE YOUNG GUNMAN STARED AT THE LARGE GAPING HOLES OF THOSE TWIN BARRELS.

THE BARRELS OF THE SHOTGUN NEVER WAVERED IN THE OLD PROSPECTOR 'S HANDS, AS HE QUIETLY SAID, "SON, HAVE YOU EVER KISSED A MULE'S ASS?"

THE GUNSLINGER SWALLOWED HARD AND SAID, "NO... BUT I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO.

THERE ARE FIVE LESSONS HERE FOR ALL OF US:

1 - Never be arrogant.
    2 - Don't waste ammunition.
    3 - Whiskey makes you think you're smarter than you are.
    4 - Always make sure you know who has the power.
    5 - Don't mess with old people; they didn't get old by being stupid.

12. elkguide

Dislikes Received:
    A young man took an Old Man out to a fancy restaurant one night. The Old Man was enjoying his soup but he dropped his spoon so the young man signaled for a waiter to bring a new spoon.

The Old Man was impressed that the waiter already had a spoon in his front shirt pocket.
    So he asked the waiter, "Why do all of the waiters carry a spoon in their pocket?"

The waiter said, "The boss hired an efficiency expert to make us more productive and she found that the most frequently dropped silverware are spoons, therefore we carry them in our shirt pocket for a replacement."

Then the Old Man noticed that a string was hanging out of all the waiters' flies and said that he just couldn't figure out what in the world the string could be for.

"The efficiency expert also found that it took us an extra 45 seconds to wash our hands after going to the bathroom so she suggested the string for us to go to the bathroom," explained the waiter, "then we don't have to stop and wash our hands."

As the Old Man sat there eating his soup he asked, "Well, that's how you get it out, but how do you get it back in?"

The waiter leaned in to the Old Man and whispered confidentially,

"I don't know about the others, but I use the spoon."

13. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    A Scout Master was teaching his boy scouts about survival in the desert.

"What are the three most important things you should bring with you in case you get lost in the desert?" he asked. Several hands went up, and many important things were suggested such as food, matches, etc.

Then one little boy in the back eagerly raised his hand. "Yes Timmy, what are the three most important things you would bring with you?" asked the Scout Master.

Timmy replied: "A compass, a canteen of water, and a deck of cards."

"Why's that Timmy?"

"Well," answered Timmy, "the compass is to find the right direction, the water is to prevent dehydration..."

"And what about the deck of cards?" asked the Scout Master impatiently.

"Well, Sir, as soon as you start playing Solitaire, someone is bound to come up behind you and say, "Put that red nine on top of that black ten!"

sheddinva, Uchase2, wl704 and 3 others like this.
  14. Ricko

Ricko Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    A maid asked for a pay increase. The wife was very upset about this and asked: "Now Maria, why do you want a pay increase?"

Maria: "Well Senora, there are three reasons I want an increase. The first is that I iron better than you."
    Wife: "Who said you iron better than I?"
    Maria: "Your husband said so."
    Wife: "Oh."

Maria: "The second reason is that I am a better cook than you."
    Wife: "Nonsense, who said you were a better cook than I?"
    Maria: "Your husband did."
    Wife: "Oh."

Maria: "The third reason is that I am a better lover than you."
    Wife (really furious now): "Did my husband say that as well?"
    Maria: "No Senora, the gardener did."

SHE GOT THE RAISE

15. dprsdhunter

Dislikes Received:
  16. dprsdhunter

Dislikes Received:
  17. Fix

Fix Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    dprsdhunter likes this.
  18. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Sometimes, it's just a loose nut on the keyboard.

Fix likes this.
  19. Ricko

Ricko Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    An American soldier, serving in World War II, had just returned from several weeks of intense action on the German front lines. He had finally been granted R&R and was on a train bound for London. The train was very crowded, so the soldier walked the length of the train, looking for an empty seat. The only unoccupied seat was directly adjacent to a well-dressed middle-aged lady and was being used by her little dog. The war weary soldier asked, "Please, ma'am, may I sit in that seat?" The English woman looked down her nose at the soldier, sniffed and said, "You Americans. You are such a rude class of people. Can't you see my little Fifi is using that seat?" The soldier walked away, determined to find a place to rest, but after another trip down to the end of the train, found himself again facing the woman with the dog. Again he asked, "Please, lady. May I sit there? I'm very tired." The English woman wrinkled her nose and snorted, "You Americans! Not only are you rude, you are also arrogant. Imagine!" The soldier didn't say anything else; he leaned over, picked up the little dog, tossed it out the window of the train and sat down in the empty seat. The woman shrieked and railed, and demanded that someone defend her and chastise the soldier. An English gentleman sitting across the aisle spoke up, "You know, sir, you Americans do seem to have a penchant for doing the wrong thing. You eat holding the fork in the wrong hand. You drive your cars on the wrong side of the road. And now, sir, you've thrown the wrong b*tch out the window."

20. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    How does a duck fart?

With his a$$ quack.

sheddinva and dprsdhunter like this.