Joke of the day.

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by grnhd, Apr 19, 2014.

1. The Old Man

The Old Man Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    One night a lady with a black eye stumbled into a police station. She told the desk sergeant that she heard a noise in her back yard and went to investigate. The next thing she knew, she was hit in the face and knocked out cold.
    An officer was sent to her house to investigate, and he returned a few minutes later, also with a black eye.
    "Did you get hit by the same attacker?" his captain asked.
    "No, sir," he replied. "I stepped on the same rake."

2. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    The boss of a mining company is trying to decide which of his 3 sons to promote, so he gives them a test. He sits them all down and tells them: “There is bound to come a time in this company when you will hit a sudden economic crisis. When these times come you must know how to cut down on expenses and do the best you can with what budget you have. ” He then proceeds to give them each 1000 dollars, and tells them that he will come back to the mine in a week, and see which of them have been able to move the most ore with the money they were given.
    He returns after one week to check up on them, and approaches his oldest son.
    “How much digging have you been able to do?” He asks
    “3 tons of ore, father. I used 300 dollars to buy a broken digger, I then used my business contacts to find a mechanic willing to fix it for just 200 dollars if I gave his 5 kids a job. The youth is so desperate for a job this day, they will do 12 hour shifts even for an internship, and I only had to pay them 100 dollars each for a week of work”

The father pats his son proudly on the shoulder before moving on to his middle child, asking him how much mining he had been able to do as well.

“10 tons of ore, father. I used 100 dollars to run a local ad in the newspaper asking for workers, then took in 75 undocumented immigrants who all brought their own tools and shovels. They’re all so afraid of being taken by immigration that they’re willing to work for half minimum wage.”

The father looks skeptically at his son for a while, but notices the massive piles of ore the workers are carrying out, and gives him a nod before carrying on to his youngest son.

“How much mining have you been able to do?” Asks the father
    “35 tons, dad, but I didn’t use any of the budget.”
    The father looks at him in awe, his jaw dropping “How were you able to move 35 tons of ore for free!?”

“I invited a bunch of conspiracy theorists. They just keep digging deeper and deeper thinking they’re going to find something, and every time I tell them to take a break they accuse me of trying to withhold the truth from them!”

3. John T.

John T. Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    What do you get when you cross a rabbit and a frog?
    A bunny ribbit!

Artem256 and The Old Man like this.
  4. elkguide

elkguide Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I hate to post this here but I can't think of a better place to put it.

In order for something to be really funny...….. there has to be some truth about it.

CoveyMaster, Sota, Fix and 1 other person like this.
  5. cantexian

cantexian Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    An actual conversation with my wife last night

Me: I came across an interesting joke from Groucho Marx today. He once told a reporter that he shot an elephant in his pajamas and that it was incredibly awkward because he has no idea how the elephant got in there with him.

My wife: Blank stare

Me: Repeat the joke

My wife: Yeah, I don't get it.

Me: You were born without a funny bone.

My wife: laughs

sheddinva and The Old Man like this.
  6. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    A Catholic school for boys chartered a flight to Hawaii for a class trip. The boys and the priest chaperoning were enjoying the flight when the pilot summoned the priest up to the cockpit. The pilot explained that the plane is leaking fuel and they will not make it to any land, the other problem was that there were only two parachutes one for the pilot and one for the priest. The priest said what about the boys? the pilot said screw them, the priest said you think I have enough time for that?

7. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    A tourist was admiring the necklace worn by a local Indian.
    "What is it made of?" she asked.
    "Alligator's teeth," the Indian replied.
    "I suppose," she said patronizingly, "that they mean as much to you as pearls do to us."
    "Oh no," he objected. "Anybody can open an oyster."

cantexian, sheddinva and elkguide like this.
  8. Ricko

Ricko Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    After becoming very frustrated with the attitude of one of the shopkeepers, the young blonde declared, 'Well, then, maybe I'll just go out and catch my own alligator and get a pair of alligator shoes for free!'

The shopkeeper replied with a sly smile, 'Well, little lady, why don't you go give it a try?'

The blonde headed off to the swamp, determined to catch an alligator.

Later in the day, the shopkeeper was driving home, and spotted the young woman standing waist deep in the murky water, shotgun in hand.

He saw a huge 9-foot gator swimming rapidly toward her.
    With lightning reflexes, the blond took aim, shot the creature and hauled it up onto the slippery bank.

Nearby were 7 more dead gators all lying belly up. The shopkeeper watched in amazement as the blond struggled with the gator.
    Then, rolling her eyes, she screamed in frustration......

”FMD! THIS ONE'S BAREFOOT, TOO!”

9. Ricko

Ricko Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    A lady had lost her husband almost four years ago.

Her daughter was constantly calling her to get back into the dating world.

Finally, she said she'd go out, but didn't know anyone.

Her daughter immediately replied,

"Mum I have someone for you to meet."

Well, it was an immediate hit. They took to one another and after dating for six weeks, he asked her to join him for a weekend in Spain.

Their first night there she undressed as he did.

There she stood nude, except for a pair of black panties, he in his birthday suit.

Looking her over, he asked, "Why the black panties?"

She replied ", my body is yours to explore but down there I am still mourning.

He knew he was not going to get lucky that night.

The following night was the same, she stood there wearing the black panties and he was in his birthday suit but now he was wearing a black condom.

She looked at him and asked: "What's with the black condom?

He replied, "I want to offer my deepest condolences

10. Ricko

Ricko Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    A small boy named Arthur lived in the local village . None of his classmates liked him because of his stupidity, especially his teacher, who was always yelling at him "You are driving me crazy Arthur!!!!!"

One day Arthur's mother came into school to check on how he was doing. The teacher told his mother honestly, that her son is simply a disaster, getting very low marks and even she had never seen such a dumb boy in her entire teaching career!!!!
    The mother was shocked at the feedback and withdrew her son from the school & even moved to another town!!!!!

25 years later, the teacher was diagnosed with an incurable cardio disease! All the doctors strongly advised her to have an open heart operation, which only one surgeon could perform...... Left with no other options, the teacher decided to have the operation, which was successful......

When she opened her eyes after the surgery she saw a handsome doctor smiling down at her! She wanted to thank him, but could not talk. Her face started to turn blue, she raised her hand, trying to tell him something but eventually died!

The doctor was shocked and was trying to work out what went wrong, when he turned around he saw Arthur, working as a cleaner in the clinic, who had unplugged the oxygen equipment to connect his Hoover !!!!!

Don't tell me you thought that Arthur became a frackin' doctor! [​IMG]

11. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    Actual Ads from the New York Times........

FREE YORKSHIRE TERRIER. 8 YEARS OLD. HATEFUL LITTLE DOG. BITES.

FREE PUPPIES: 1/2 COCKER SPANIEL, 1/2 SNEAKY NEIGHBOR'S DOG.

FREE PUPPIES... PART GERMAN SHEPHERD, PART STUPID DOG.

GERMAN SHEPHERD 85 lbs. NEUTERED. SPEAKS GERMAN. FREE.

FOUND: DIRTY WHITE DOG. LOOKS LIKE A RAT ... BEEN OUT AWHILE .. BETTER BE A REWARD.

SNOW BLOWER FOR SALE... ONLY USED ON SNOWY DAYS.

COWS, CALVES NEVER BRED ... ALSO 1 GAY BULL FOR SALE.

NORDIC TRACK $300 HARDLY USED, CALL CHUBBY.

HUMMERS - LARGEST SELECTION EVER - "IF IT'S IN STOCK, WE HAVE IT!"

GEORGIA PEACHES, CALIFORNIA GROWN - 89 cents lb.

NICE PARACHUTE: NEVER OPENED - USED ONCE.

JOINING NUDIST COLONY! MUST SELL WASHER & DRYER $300.

OPEN HOUSE: BODY SHAPERS TONING SALON. FREE COFFEE &DONUTS.

FOR SALE: ONE MAN SIX WOMAN HOT TUB

(AND THE BEST ONE) . .

FOR SALE BY OWNER: Complete set of Encyclopedia Britannica - no longer needed. Got married last month. Wife knows everything.

Happy and elkguide like this.
  12. dprsdhunter

dprsdhunter Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    There are 27 bones in the human hand.

28 when I’m lonely.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

sheddinva likes this.
  13. dprsdhunter

Dislikes Received:
    My wife left me because I spent our entire life savings on a penis enlargement procedure.

She couldn’t take it any longer.

sheddinva likes this.
  14. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    A PLANE IS ON ITS WAY TO TORONTO , WHEN A BLONDE IN ECONOMY CLASS GETS UP AND MOVES TO THE FIRST CLASS SECTION AND SITS DOWN.

THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT WATCHES HER DO THIS AND ASKS TO SEE HER TICKET.

SHE THEN TELLS THE BLONDE THAT SHE PAID FOR ECONOMY CLASS AND THAT SHE WILL HAVE TO SIT IN THE BACK.

THE BLONDE REPLIES, "I'M BLONDE, I'M BEAUTIFUL, I'M GOING TO TORONTO AND I'M STAYING RIGHT HERE."

THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT GOES INTO THE COCKPIT AND TELLS THE PILOT AND THE CO-PILOT THAT THERE IS A BLONDE BIMBO SITTING IN FIRST CLASS, THAT BELONGS IN ECONOMY AND WON'T MOVE BACK TO HER SEAT.

THE CO-PILOT GOES BACK TO THE BLONDE AND TRIES TO EXPLAIN THAT BECAUSE SHE ONLY PAID FOR ECONOMY SHE WILL HAVE TO LEAVE AND RETURN TO HER SEAT.

THE BLONDE REPLIES, "I'M BLONDE, I'M BEAUTIFUL, I'M GOING TO TORONTO AND I'M STAYING RIGHT HERE."

THE CO-PILOT TELLS THE PILOT THAT HE PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE THE POLICE WAITING WHEN THEY LAND TO ARREST THIS BLONDE WOMAN WHO WON'T LISTEN TO REASON.

THE PILOT SAYS, "YOU SAY SHE IS A BLONDE? I'LL
    HANDLE THIS, I'M MARRIED TO A BLONDE. I SPEAK BLONDE."

HE GOES BACK TO THE BLONDE AND WHISPERS IN HER EAR, AND SHE SAYS, "OH, I'M SORRY." AND GETS UP AND GOES BACK TO HER SEAT IN ECONOMY.

THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT AND CO-PILOT ARE AMAZED AND ASKED HIM WHAT HE SAID TO MAKE HER MOVE WITHOUT ANY FUSS.

"I TOLD HER, 'FIRST CLASS ISN'T GOING TO TORONTO."

15. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    Relaxing in the living room last night my wife and I had a serious talk. I let her know that if ever I'm a vegetable, kept alive with machines, just pull the plug because I don't want to live like that. She then got up, walked across the living room and unplugged the TV. [​IMG]

16. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    A small town doctor was famous in the area for always catching large fish.

One day while he was on one of his frequent fishing trips he got a call that a woman at a neighboring farm was giving birth. He rushed to her aid and delivered a healthy baby boy.

The farmer had nothing to weigh the baby with so the doctor used his fishing scales. The baby weighed 32 lb. 10 oz

17. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    Father O'Malley answers the phone. 'Hello, is this Father O'Malley?'

'It is!'

'This is the Tax Dept. Can you help us?'

'I can!'

'Do you know a Ted Houlihan?'

'I do!'

'Is he a member of your congregation? '

'He is!'

'Did he donate $10,000 to the church?'

'He will.'

18. dprsdhunter

Dislikes Received:

19. dprsdhunter

Dislikes Received:
  20. The Old Man

Dislikes Received:
    Boss to the new employee: We are very keen on cleanliness. Did you wipe your feet on the mat as you came in?
    New employee: Yes, sir.
    Boss: We are also keen on truthfulness. There is no mat.