Thanks

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by charleshibner92, Dec 31, 2018.

1. charleshibner92

charleshibner92 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Not sure how to say all this or what, but you guys on here have helpd me with deer and know a little about me.
    I want to thank the EMS guys and gals and ask the rest of yall to pray. Ther only one other guy on here that knows me personally so if he reads this he will know the story.
    My nephew died tonight and thanks to God,EMS, and first responders they were able to get him goin again and they life flighted him to the hospital.
    He has been in the hospital for a week and they sent him home yesterday.
    The dr not sure what is wrong he has some form of muscle problem.
    Thanks in advance for your prayers.

Ps I normally wouldnt post stuff like this but ther a couple of yall that seem to be like good friends and i know i dnt post much but ive been super busy lately with life since the second baby in our home. I know this post is not hunting related but unfortunately we are all living life. Thanks and God bless

2. Dwb

Dwb Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Bless your heart honey. Ill do my best to pray for you. My words of advice. Is for you and your family to look to the Lord. And trust him with all you got. Others can pray and prayer truly changes things. But you will have to trust him as well. I'm really not being mean I'm learning this myself. And just posting this has showed me where I'm at with the Lord.
    I don't normally post on things like this but felt lead to this time. I was saved when I when I was young and I truly believe in the Lord and have seen what he can do if we only trust him and give it all over to him. We will be praying for you. Just trust him,look to him, and most of all know that you are saved and get in a good church and serve him!
    I'll tell you I love you and if you need me please feel free to message me and ill give you my number to call me.

3. Dwb

Dwb Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    How is he doing?

4. charleshibner92

Dislikes Received:
    He is doing much better. They did a surgery and cut a nerve going to your heart. He has what they call adrenaline induced arithmia and it wil lead to vtach witch is your heart beating so fast u loose a pulse. He went into cardiac arrest a couple times and the last couple days the drs have been workin with medicines to get things goin right.

Also his arithmiacan be set off by almost nothing, them putting a tube down his nose to belly snd doin xrays to make sure it was right sent him into a heart fit.
    But last i heard he had went six hours no problems and thst was at 8 last night
    He also has had attacks for 3 years and those attacks come with partial paralysis so his legs wont work right and mouth wont work.
    They had takin him to the drs a few times and all said he was normal.
    Anyway hope i coverd my bases ther and thank you for the prayers!!

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

Mr.O and early in like this.
  5. Dwb

Dwb Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Wow. We keep on praying. Keep us posted.

6. charleshibner92

Dislikes Received:
    That latest as of 10 min his heart hasnt missed a beat for almost 20 hours first and longest since new years eve so we have a big positive.
    Never think your gona be caught up in a heart beat cause for most everyone those things just keep tickn along but were happy we aint had to many problems for a day

DanyeckAdventures likes this.
  7. Dwb

Dwb Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    That's great to hear. Keep up posted and we will keep praying! Love ya

8. Dwb

Dwb Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Is he still doing ok?

9. charleshibner92

Dislikes Received:
    Well they got him off the ecmo machine(witch pumps your blood for ya) and he passed all test to come off ventilator but not sure they took it out yet. Yesterday at around 4 his heart went into vtach again and ther sayin one side of his heart is weaker then the other so it results in bad rythm. Drs are workin hard on a solution but it a slow process. The lil guy hasnt really woke up since New Years eve. He has opened his eyes and looked around a lil but the keep him really sedated. He is also on dialysis machine and not sure when that will come off

Thanks for prayers and please keep praying. He is still in icu and not sure when he come out

10. Dwb

Dwb Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Is he still doing ok?

11. charleshibner92

Dislikes Received:
    I put up a new thread in Water Coler called My Nephew. Yes he is. They took him off ventilator yesterday. And as of last night they have left it off. He was fighting to breathe due to swelling