Truck seat covers

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by kennyg, Jun 2, 2018.

1. Billkil1187

Billkil1187 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I got the waterproof neoprene one from Cabela’s that are two toned ... outsides are black and I chose the urban digital camo for centers... I love them things... just kinda a pain to put on and take off and a little pricey but worth it

2. gunfighter48

gunfighter48 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    When I got my Marathon seat covers I took a front seat set out of the bags to have a look. Very heavy duty cloth and great camo!! I got to looking around and couldn't see any holes for the head rest poles and looking for other things and not finding them either. So the next Monday I called their customer service and go a hold of a very nice guy. He asked me if I was near the covers and I said yes just a minute and I get the front seat cover. So go back on the phone with him and he asked me to puff up the top of the seat back. I did and he said now take a look and see if you can see the holes!! Well I felt like a real Dumb A__. Sure enough there they were but the camo is so good that putting the cloth against itself and it was nearly impossible to see a hole!!!!!!!!! He must get that complaint a lot because he new exactly what to have me do. I apologized for taking up his time and he said that's what I'm here for and glad you like the seat covers. I can always tell everyone that it's old age and bad eyesight!!!!!!!