Packing Stand question..

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by TN_Guy, Aug 9, 2018.

1. TN_Guy

TN_Guy Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I recently added a Lone Wolf Alpha II to my tree stand collection and fixing to order my sticks. I mainly bought this stand so I can get into tight spots and hunting public land. I have been looking at everything I can find about the "best" way to pack this setup in besides the straps that come with it. A lot of the older forum post talk about Game Plan having a setup but it is no longer made. I have been looking at the XOP setup and it is nice. I am wondering what you guys and gals use. I know you can buy a Molle setup on Ebay pretty cheap but I'm trying to see which way to turn cause there is always someone that has tried most setups and can give an honest opinion. I do carry a lot of gear with me and need to slim it down some but I am looking for a setup that wont kill my back if I got to walk a good ways.

2. Swamp Stalker

Swamp Stalker Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    The XOP setup is identical to the game plan TTS. Worth every penny. I’d also suggest the stick quiver. I always found the stand with the 4 sticks packed stacked as designed made it seem heavier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. TN_Guy

TN_Guy Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks man, I appreciate the reply.. that was the way I was leaning but was unsure. For 60.00 I thought I would just give it a go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Swamp Stalker likes this.
  4. buckhunter217

buckhunter217 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have the game plan gear. Great investment