HHA Sights

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by Junior73, Apr 25, 2017.

1. Junior73

Junior73 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Anyone out there who's shooting with an HHA King Pin I need some advice, please. I'm currently using a 3-pin CBE Sniper after having used a single pin TEK Hybrid for about 3 years. I'm really interested in switching to the HHA and want to know how bright the pins are WITHOUT the light. I have been shooting .010 pins on my CBE's but due to getting older (NO JOKES!!!) I'm having a harder time seeing the pins in low light conditions and didn't know if it was 100% me or the short amount of fiber on my sights. I'd prefer to stick with .010 pins but if I have to switch to a .019 , I guess I have to switch and make due. So, that being said, are the .010's very bright without the light?

2. davidingle

davidingle Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Check out montana black gold sights. THE brightest sights on the market. I also like the system better than HHA. Axcel also has super bright pin with a better system (a little more money than montana black gold)

OhioHunter72 likes this.
  3. killer chill-r

killer chill-r Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    In low light conditions the .010 pin needs the light. Check Axcel. There pins are very bright. I made the switch to Axcel not to long ago & now running two of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

4. Junior73

Junior73 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
  5. drslyr

drslyr Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    61 yr old dude here hunting over 50yrs. Just put a HHA Kingpin sight on my bow. Been practicing first and last light no problem. By the time its too late or too early to see the .10 your not shooting legal hrs anyway. No light needed. Here's a couple shots at 85yds.

Attached Files:

6. Junior73

Junior73 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for the input! I went ahead and ordered a .019" Kingpin and am gonna try it. What I've noticed with my .010" pins as of late is that they are "blending in" with my targets even if I have the light on. Hopfully this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums