Four oldies

Discussion in 'Shed Hunting' started by cocowheats, Mar 14, 2017.

1. cocowheats

cocowheats Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    IMG_0490.JPG bone dog an I busted hard today. Went out around nine with a friend. We separated ways. First for bone dog

Old chewed up four point on top a mountain. Super cool
    View.
    Second one he finds I watch him working towards it and I know he is on one but then when he stops I don't see it. He does his patent pawing to roll it and and there it is IMG_0491.JPG

Now we continue on and within minutes I watch bone dog as he takes his wide loop with his nose in the air. I stop to take it in as he travels about twenty to thirty yards. He starts pawing away as I'm watching and hoping for a big one. All sudden he picks it up, drops it and then picks it up. I see it's small and am not disappointed but pure amazed at his ability. I think to myself I the bleep can u Find that. IMG_0492.JPG
    Nice brow I guess. Lol.
    So me an bone head Seeber meet up He has this. Lol. IMG_0495.JPG

I drop bone head off an return. Walk another four hours. About three hours in I see a white stick like usual an keep walking. I take about five steps and stop an think that was odd. I better double check. I walk back and see ya it's a stick but I'll walk closer. Oh no. There is a G3. Dang. Lucky. Bone dog pulls it out. Decent five point. I only have video.

sheddinva likes this.
  2. cocowheats

Dislikes Received:
  3. cocowheats

Dislikes Received:
    That's the five point I found