Tree Stand Buddy

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Benny_Bucks, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Benny_Bucks

Benny_Bucks Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I stated using the tree stand buddy this year to see if it would be worth it. I bought myself a lone wolf and 3 tree attachments to be able to move around on the new property I got. I thought it was a great product that was easy to use and sturdy while on the tree. Anybody else ever used this product?

2. xxanxx

xxanxx Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I haven't, but it looks interesting! How does the lone wolf work out for you?

3. theback4

theback4 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I havent used it either, but I considered getting it. looks like a better alternative to a camera arm

4. Benny_Bucks

Benny_Bucks Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    The Lone Wolf is the best stand I have ever used. 10/10 would recommend to anyone. The whole system itself works pretty great. The only issue I had was on a large oak tree I put one and I couldn't get it to sit perfectly straight. Otherwise the system is sturdy and quiet and easy to use.

5. dukester78

dukester78 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    put my order in today for lone wolf sit and climb anybody got experience with this model

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530A using Bowhunting.com Forums mobile app

6. RyanW

RyanW Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have a sit and climb, and I really like it. Skip the lone wolf padded straps they are pretty cheaply done. (You won't really need padded straps unless you strap your pack to the stand like I do). I would order a set of padded army surplus straps, and the LW footrests. The foot rests don't look like much, but it's nice to be able to change leg position once and a while on a long sit..IMO. I have had several climbers and the sit and climb is my all around favorite. It's a fantastic balance of weight vs comfort and their traction belt works great. I think you'll be happy with it, but if I had it to do again I would buy the wide model. I'm 6ft 200lbs and with winter clothes on there is friction getting in and out of the seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

7. JeffP

JeffP Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I think it is a great product. Def makes hanging stands a lot safer and easy.