8PT buck kill on video

Discussion in 'Videography & Photography' started by drslyr, Jan 3, 2017.

1. drslyr

drslyr Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I think a big problem is if you don't edit very often you forget how to do things in your editing software. Just for fun i looked at Adobe premiere Pro. I think thats what its called. Geez they make Hollywood movies with this program. I couldn't learn that in ten lifetimes.

2. Windwalker7

Windwalker7 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I'm 52. Self taught on all this computer stuff also. I watched some videos on the Adobe editing software. I thought it looked confusing. Was thinking of buying it but decided to just stay with the Movie Maker. It is pretty straight forward. Not as many bells and whistles, but does what I need. I can throw a video together rather quickly.

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

3. drslyr

drslyr Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Anything i attempt to edit is a minimum of a 2hr. job. I could be a little faster if i just uploaded raw footage.

4. drslyr

drslyr Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I think i paid 75 or 80 bucks for adobe premiere 11

5. drslyr

drslyr Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Wind walker. You may have just created a MONSTA. Something just clicked in my brainless head after reading the way you organize and edit your clips. I was adding all my footage at once to the timeline then going back and editing from there. Tryna make it all blend was insane. I am in the process of YOUR METHOD of editing.YOUR A GENIOUS. I'll have this next movie ready in an hr. or a little more. Iv'e been sitting on tons of footage cause I new it would take me hundreds of hrs. to edit. Now get ready to be sick of BUCKMASTER OL MAN TREE NINJA WARRIOR VIDEO'S. Its almost fun!!!!!!!. Thank you.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2017
  6. RayvonD33

RayvonD33 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Looks good ...my only complaints will be to much zooming in and out ,and when you zoom do it slowly. Also dont forget when you are zoomed in that it makes camera movements alot more noticiable.. I hope you figure the editing out, im like windwalker i like editing more than i ever knew that i would. good luck!!