Hha sight tape?

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by Jeffrey Jones, Dec 9, 2016.

1. Jeffrey Jones

Jeffrey Jones Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I just bought an HHA optimizer lite ultra with the dial and the sight tape markers had been removed the 0-80 tape. My question is when placing the replacement back on where do I start it at if the sight is at it highest point

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

2. copperhead

copperhead Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    You want the sight housing and pin at its highest point when you set the closest distance you want to mark. I for example start out at 20. I also think the tapes start at 20 too but can't remember. First you want to get your center shot set. Once that done, set your closest mark and go from there. Make sense?

3. Jeffrey Jones

Jeffrey Jones Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Ended up calling the tech support at HHA and they are awesome the sight housing has to be at its highest point and then you put the set tape between 0-5 my set tape was removed but I had and extra so 30 min late and tape 44 has me rolling like a champ I'm officially sold on this product it is all I expected very good sight down to the yard and thanks.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

4. pitzer25

pitzer25 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    they do have awesome customer service. glad you got everything worked out. i love my kingpin and its so easy to sight in if you make any changes to your setup to. Great products from a great company