ProTracker Tracking System

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous New Gear & Photos' started by Fitz, Jan 5, 2016.

1. Fitz

Fitz Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    ProTracker Tracking System

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2017
  2. remmett70

remmett70 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Interesting idea but I cannot see that not having a big impact on arrow flight. If they did the same thing on the rear of the arrow, I think it would work much better.

3. stickthrower

stickthrower Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Agreed....no way this thing will fly like the rest of your arrows. You have to shorten your arrow by the length of the device??? How many people have an arrow that's 4 inches in front of your riser? If I cut my arrow the length of the device it wouldn't be on the rest.

4. James61

James61 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I purchased the system with one of my hunting buddies last summer and had no problems with arrow flight after a few minor adjustments. What we did experience were 2 lost deer (10 point & 6 point) which we never recovered. In both instances the bucks were shot before sunset - one a liver shot and the other was gut shot. We had tested both transmitters several times during the summer so we felt confident this was the ticket to recovering game. We had charged the transmitters 24 hours before hunting and had left them on the charger all the way up to the field. In both cases the transmitters failed to send any signal at all after making contact with the deer. While the concept is good I think the system needs a lot more R&D before it is sold to the public.

5. MasterHunter

MasterHunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    That sucks, kinda late for a refund, us NY guys saw that and knew it would be junkola...