Really Todd Graff?

Discussion in 'Whitetail Deer Hunting' started by Heli84, Nov 3, 2016.

1. hammerman

hammerman Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    How many episodes have you watched? I think I've seen all of them & both Justin & Todd critique the shots/hunters. I've never seen them do it in a way that is putting the hunter down but is used in a way to teach the guys watching how to be better hunters & not make the same mistakes.

Great show Todd, Justin & Bowhunt or Die staff! Keep up the good work!

2. archbunk

archbunk Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I completely agree. I am relatively new to bow hunting and have learned a lot from the show. I think it's the best show around for bow hunting. Justin and Todd do a good job and explain what to do after a bad shot( when in doubt back out). I think if something they say makes them sound like they are putting someone down it is not meant that way. Sometimes it's hard to word things to please everyone.

Love the show. Keep up the good work! BHOD!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. copperhead

copperhead Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:

All very good points. To clarify the expense in doing the show is an expense to the business and it helps to promote the business else like you said it would not exist. But ever project needs a leader and someone to keep it on track. Criticism at times helps tighten up slop but of everyone Todd I think would be the best situated to provide feedback.

How about this? Minimal market fluff and no commercials in your face 33% of the show. :tu:

4. Keep_Calm_And_Bowhunt

Keep_Calm_And_Bowhunt Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I know where your coming from, I left a comment about some of the stuff he says on a video last season. One of the older guys, I don't remember who, killed a relatively small buck. And when it cut back to Todd and Justin, Todd made a comment about how he shouldn't be killing the babies or whatnot. I know he was joking, but even in jokes there is some seriousness behind it. It seems like he does put down the people who can't kill the biggest, oldest deer around. But it's all about what makes you happy as a hunter and that's all the matters!

5. Wiscohunter

Wiscohunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Justin? Is that you as Heli? After years of abuse at the hands of Todd did you finally snap?

6. Nissen121523

Nissen121523 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Liberals often can't handle criticism. Everyone needs a trophyyy

7. Blarney22

Blarney22 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I should have stopped reading after the first post. Thought Todd shot a big buck or something. Instead he just hurt someones feelings.

8. Shocker99

Shocker99 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    i hand these out at work on the regular

Attached Files:

9. Marauder

Marauder Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    A lot of hostility out there. I guess you can't please everyone. I suppose if you don't like Todd or the show just don't watch it. They tell it how it is based on their point of view. Are they perfect? Nobody is. Are you investing your money into their show? Not likely. So why so much anger towards a guy you never have met? Did he piss in your cheerios?

Tags: