Anyone using a Bear B33 this season?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by DeepSouthDad, Sep 24, 2016.

1. DeepSouthDad

DeepSouthDad Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I just pulled the trigger and purchased a slightly used one. I think I got a pretty good deal but that is yet to be seen.

I figured there would be more talk about these bows here and maybe I could pick up on a few tips on what to look far when it comes in. I'm curious if anyone has had problems with them or tuning issues to look out for.

Well, most of the reviews seem to put it as solid bow (what does that even mean) so hopefully the lack of noise about them is a good thing and not just because no body purchased one.

Anyways, if you own one let me know what you think and your experiences with it. I'm interested in hearing some real hunters' opinions and not just some YouTube reviewer that has nothing bad to say about anything they review.

If this is in the wrong spot please move it.

Thanks

Last edited: Sep 24, 2016
  2. nrf414

nrf414 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Wish I was heard good things about this bow. Maybe next year I will buy a Bear flagship. I'm shooting a 2015 Cruzer and I like it as a good intro bow.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

3. SouthernMDArcher

SouthernMDArcher Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I shot that bow and it did not work for me felt jumpy, I went with a new "holdover" 2015 Agenda 6 and love it.

Dave

4. Coop

Coop Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    A couple guys on archerytalk seemed pretty happy with theirs. One switched from a Bowtech BTX 31 to the Bear and said he was happy he did. Sorry, that's all the help I can offer.

5. DeepSouthDad

DeepSouthDad Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Honestly I was expecting to see a lot more BR33 users come out of the woodwork. Maybe they are just out there enjoying their bow and doing man stuff instead of scouring forums for tuning tips.