Wisconsin Opening Weekend Success! First Buck!

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by EasternWisconsinHunter, Sep 19, 2016.

1. nrf414

nrf414 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Thanks for posting the vid. +1 on the excitement and bear Cruzer. Good little bow and cranked down goes pretty quick for the package

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

2. c_lieburn

c_lieburn Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hey this is my first bow and I have the choice of multiple different bows that I shot while at Cabela's and this one felt the best out of all of them and I'm very happy that I choose it. I had the choice of multiple different bows that I shot while at Cabela's and this one felt the best out of all of them and I'm very happy that I decided to pick it because I love it and it does every Thing I need it to.

3. vermontwhitetail

vermontwhitetail Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Nice video. Looked like a fun hunt. Love the energy and excitement. I know quartering towards shots are usually frowned upon but I've taken many of them and they work out just fine as long as you use sharp tuff broadheads. Good job. Keep it up.

4. cml5895

cml5895 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Great job on the video! You're emotions after shooting the buck are definitely raw and that's what makes me like videos like these rather than the "boom shackalacka smoked him" that is on tv today. I remember shooting my first buck and not being able to stay quiet up in the tree either! Like other people pointed out, and I'm sure you know, but a better shot angle is key. It comes with discipline in the stand and knowing that the deer isn't going any where, you're broadside shot will be there. Overall, it was great and I hope you continue to post videos like this!

Collin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. canadianmedic

canadianmedic Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Congrats on your first buck with a bow! Good video. I can't comment on your video due to lack of experience.
    Congrats again!