Redhead Archery

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by LSU327, Jun 6, 2013.

1. LSU327

LSU327 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    It came down between the PSE Drive and the Charger. There were a lot of other bows I really wanted to check out, but kept my hands off due to price haha.

I'll probably update the rest in a few months, what do you recommend?

2. Sticknstringarchery

Sticknstringarchery Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    There are a lot of good drop away rests out there if you want to go that rout. I've been using them for a little over two years now. I have had two Apache's both the CARBON and the Tooless Apache which is what I am shooting now. I'm personally going away from them though. I want something a little more simple. I'm going with a Bodoodle. I shoot a lot of target and they can be used for hunting also.

3. maxpetros

maxpetros Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    yeah i would recommend an apache too

4. randyhaley

randyhaley Newb

Dislikes Received:
    i just purchased the blackout redheadt toxik xt a few weeks ago ,,i'm digging it ,,never shot a bow before in my life ,,,maybe 100 shots in now at about 20 yrds maybe a little longer 4 bullseyes & a whole lot very close & shooting nice groups 26 inch draw 53 lb draw weight

5. Zardoz80

Zardoz80 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Charger is a great bow. I'm not even going to say "for the money" it's just a great bow. You can adjust the draw length with just an allen wrench, and a set of modules. Each module gives you a few inches of adjustment. I got mine the first year they came out with the dreaded "plastic" limb pockets. Lots of trash talk...while I've yet to hear of a single issue with them. Mine is 2 years old pulling 70lbs at 30" if they were going to have a problem they would have had it by now.

6. Bradleyprejean87

Bradleyprejean87 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Great bow! Bear has some so long in the last few years!!!! I own the Motive 6 and love it... shooting 322 fps at 28 inches is incredible! Great choice!

7. w33kender

w33kender Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I'm glad you got something you're happy with. I went to our local bass pro and they would not let me shoot any in advance. I was told I had to pick what I wanted to buy and on the day the bow tech was working, he would fit it for me.

That was a turn-off.

So, I went to the closest Mathews dealer and got to sample several bows and wound up buying one there.

8. indynotch50

indynotch50 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I've yet to see any pics of said bow... are you sure you bought one?

Pics or it didn't happen buddy