Major league bowhunter made the switch

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by fairtondoeslayer, Sep 3, 2016.

1. BradC36

BradC36 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I would also like to agree that a lot of these shows lack creativity and that comes from their editing/producing of film. More shows like HB, Raised Hunting, etc...have a good theatrical element and storyline, and get away from the obvious sponsor plugs. just my $.02.

2. MAD 6

MAD 6 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    These guys could switch to crossbows and they still couldn't shoot anything. Really suprised by how poor a shot both these guys are, can't believe they have their own show, going on 6 seasons, unreal. Just another reason not to buy Mathews - they spend so much on advertising and paying these guys they make the bows over priced.

3. MistaWondaBread

MistaWondaBread Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Steve Rinella almost always hunts public land.

4. fairtondoeslayer

fairtondoeslayer Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I used to think mathews was just all hype until i shot the halon this year. I shot bowtech for years and went to my local dealer looking to buy the new BTX but ended up liking the halon more. Best shooting bow this year IMO

5. Zardoz80

Zardoz80 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Everyone says the same thing about those shows but bottom line advertising works or they wouldn't spend so much on it. Because no matter how good a product is if nobody knows about it then it won't sell. Look at HCA they have some new hot hot bows trying to make a come back. I haven't seen any talk about them anywhere. You would think a bow with a 7" brace height 80% let off and barnsdale limbs pushing a speed pro arrow out to 400fps would be catching people's eye.
    But John Joe Bob hasn't shot a farm deer with one pointed to the heavens and thanked the Lord for his HCA X-12, pro somebody arrows, and Rage broadheads.