Hunting preparation

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by B-rad, Aug 19, 2016.

1. B-rad

B-rad Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I thought that it would be interesting to see how everyone across the country is getting ready for this upcoming hunting season. Post pictures give information of your stand set up's food plot work the type of land and the amount of acreage that you're hunting also post some trail cam pic if you got them good luck everyone.

2. B-rad

B-rad Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I'll go first I hunt three pieces of property the one that I mentioning today is my homeplace its 40 acres of the woods with my house place directly at the back of the property I have two food plots one that is about 2 acres and the other that is about half acre. Did some tree trimming yesterday and hung a stand over the smaller plot. Season is a little under two months away October 15 here in Alabama image.jpg

3. Innovative Outdoorsman

Innovative Outdoorsman Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Our prep never ends. We shoot year round. There is only a closed season to kill but prep is a year round adventure.

4. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I live where I hunt so it is never ending, I run at least 1 camera year round, feed and tend food plots. My stands stay up I just add another layer of straps every fall. I will be fencing off the food plot Labor day. I set up a clean room tent mid October start hunting end of October.