How do you all do it?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by ernmcburn, Jul 19, 2016.

1. Mo Bow Hunter

Mo Bow Hunter Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    2-3 weeks for me, unless I have a reason. For example I have several I'll will be focused on in the next few weeks leading to the opener trying to pin down a particular bachelor group. Hard to reach cameras in sensitive areas I usually wait for a rain day and slip in and out while it's raining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. ICSFreak

ICSFreak Newb

Dislikes Received:
    save up your pennies and get one of them fancy ones that send the pics to your phone.

3. vermontwhitetail

vermontwhitetail Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    You are hooked, look at everyone elses trail cam photos on this site. And just tough it out the two weeks.

4. kennyg

kennyg Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    And I have done this a couple times. Really pisses me off. Not for 10 months tho

5. Christine

Christine Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I remember when you had to decide if you wanted to put in a roll of 24 or 36 exposure film.

Then when you checked it there would 20 pictures on your 36 exposure film. So you had to decide if you wanted to wait another week or just pull the film.

Then you waited a week for the film to be developed unless you drove the extra distance and paid 3x the money for 24 hour developing.

After all that, you were really happy if you didn't end up with pictures of raccoons, possums and a stray dog.

6. Swamp Stalker

Swamp Stalker Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    28 years ago, I was 12 and remember my dad being high tech setting this bad boy up near his stand my first year hunting. I remember being so excited to check it to see if it was triggered, and to look for the tracks in the mud!
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. davidingle

davidingle Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    It's pretty easy when you live an hour away from the place. I didn't end up running any cams this year for this reason and I want to see what happens if I just stay out completely over the summer

8. JLhunts

JLhunts Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I usually check mine every 2 weeks but 2 weeks ago a woods ban was imposed across the province because of fire danger. They been out a month and im chopping at the bit to get out. Calling for rain tomorrow so here's hoping we get some