Dems are fractured, in chaos, split, imploding and divided. A party in shambles

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Innovative Outdoorsman, Jul 26, 2016.

1. Spear

Spear Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Oh please, it was a perfectly fine paragraph! Maybe a bit of a run-on but go file a complaint in the rant thread if you don't like it :)

2. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I've never once told anyone how they should vote, that is a right we have to remain free individuals. The freedom of choice and individuality.

If you vote, you tried, regardless of why you voted the way you did/will. Regardless of who you vote for, disappointment will be felt if they are the eventual winner. No one candidate, unless it's your Mother of Father, hold your personal best interests at heart. They all fold on most of their promises, and the rest of thise promises are denied by their peers. Be it congress or courts.

I've stated why I am voting the way I am, and why I cannot vote the way I am not. The Supreme Court is the Supreme Law of the Land, what they say goes until there is enough of a shift in the balance to overturn their predecessors rulings. No local, state or federal court can overrule the Supreme Court, they may defy or even secede, but they cannot overturn a ruling.

A new Supreme Court can though, that is the one and only reason I will vote the way I will. I know what I get with Hillary, either Obama's pick is immediately approved or the potential for an even further left leaning liberal justice is nominated and confirmed. I'm willing to take that chance with Trump holding to his 11 choices already named, it can't be any worse and any one of those will justify my vote.

I'd love to see Trump win, third party attain their 15% and Hillary lose. Never going to happen but I would love to see it just the same.

I'm just not ready for 4 years of Hillary, never will be.

Wikileaks may be the only savior to my hopes.

I don't care who you vote for, just vote. Kermit? You voted. Gary Johnson? You voted. Trump? You voted. Hillary? You voted.

All I hope is that all the first time voters entering the race come back in 2020 and vote again, regardless of who they vote for then as well.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016
  3. Pitman

Pitman Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2016