Dems are fractured, in chaos, split, imploding and divided. A party in shambles

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Innovative Outdoorsman, Jul 26, 2016.

1. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Trump acts like a complete idiot. No one in the free world can take him seriously, not even Americans. What a complete disaster for the Republican Party. Horrendous. He doesn't represent me and I'm pretty damn stubborn about a lot of things. He has done irreparable damage to Conservatives.

2. Deerhunter 28

Deerhunter 28 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    R U serious ?

3. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Yes I am serious. I was raised by an iron fisted Conservative Marine. It's been in my blood my entire life.

That being said, I'm not voting for someone just because they are a Republican. Not gonna happen. I sure as hell am not Voting for Clinton. So I guess it's. Libertarian if he is on the ballot.

Trump is terrible for the Republican Party going forward. I don't expect anyone to be PC, and especially not our President. That being said, he acts like an 8th grader. Unfit to be President.

4. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Sigh....what the heck are you talking about that Trump said now?

5. doeslayer

doeslayer Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Yes our choices suck but vote for the supreme court if nothing else as that will effect us 20-30 years. Trump has a good list of candidates. I'm all for a 3rd party but this isn't the year to start.

6. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I don't know if you guys have noticed but this past week has really dealt a blow to Trumps chances, the crap he thru out there may have caught up with him. Poll numbers have shown that there were people ready to vote for him, until he opened his mouth and removed all doubt. I really think that his comments pushed some people who thought they could support him to the point where they would rather not vote than vote for him. It is unfortunate especially considering the consequences but you can not blame people for being turned off.

7. CoveyMaster

Dislikes Received:
    Trump hasn't said anything wrong, it's just the media creating a negative narrative. This would have been the case no matter if Trump had said anything or not or whoever the nominee would have been. It's just the BS we live with.

8. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    You don't see why people may be turned off by some of what he said, I mean they played video of what he said? Sure the coverage of it is slanted but do you think Trump sounded capable of being presidential?

9. Innovative Outdoorsman

Innovative Outdoorsman Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Nope.

Neither is Monica's ex-boyfriend's wife.

Both suck.

10. CoveyMaster

Dislikes Received:
    What are you talking about specifically? There's been a lot of sound bites claimed to be what they aren't.

11. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Well the crying kid was self inflicted, granted who brings a baby to a loud rally but still his reaction was not well thought out. The response to the goldstar parents was too reactionary and knee jerk. I think Donald needs to have a handler take care of his twitter account or wait 24 hours and craft his response. I just think that people that are on the fence are watching and listening and second guessing their support. Donald is not losing these people to Hillary I think Donald is creating nonvoters.

12. CoveyMaster

Dislikes Received:
    Wha?! Baby crying? You mean this?
    FULL Donald Trump & The Crying Baby At Rally - Media Cut The First Part Out! - YouTube

What was poorly thought out about that? He was humble and gracious and light hearted about a woman bringing a crying baby to a rally. I have no idea what the media made it out to be as I've tuned out from the media coverage for the most part. The media are artists at clipping pieces and *****ing out of context. I'd argue in that case that there is no way to prevent it from happening but being genuine and let people sort it out for themselves.

The "Gold Star Parents"? You mean the ones who's family business is working closely with Hillary Clinton and makes a business out of importing illegal ISIS members into the country legally? They put themselves out there and they dishonored their own son by being liberal tools. What they were complaining about had nothing to do with Trump as what Trump proposed had nothing to do with their son or them except hurting their business. Once they stepped into the political arena they forfeited their proprietary rights for respectful passover.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2016
  13. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:

Mr. and Mrs. Goldstar your son made the ultimate sacrifice for our country. Because of that sacrifice I want to honor him by trying to keep the people who want to harm our citizens out of USA. Today the people who want to harm us are Radical Islam(ISIS). So what I want to try and do is keep the radicals out of USA, so people like your son who was patriot and good can enter the USA, live free and be apart of our great country.

Trump says something like the above, he may have gotten my vote.

14. Hooker

Hooker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    the baby crying thing is silly, but let's not pretend that Trump wasn't condescending as hell

:lol: I love how him being an immigration lawyer gets turned into him importing ISIS members into the country now

the fact is that they baited Trump and he fell for it over and over again

that was a losing battle that Trump should have seen before it started, but Trump can't help himself

15. remmett70

remmett70 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    So because he is not PC, you are going to help Hillary get into office?

16. Hooker

Hooker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    :lol: will that false narrative ever end?

17. remmett70

Dislikes Received:
    Any vote not for Trump benefits and makes it easier for Hillary to get into office. That is a mathematical fact.

18. Hooker

Hooker Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Any vote not for Johnson benefits and makes it easier for Hilary to get into office. That is a mathematical fact.

I can play that game.

19. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    No, because he did not show leadership and he acted like a 10 year old. Trump is doing a better job than I could, getting Hillary in office.

Trump is not the best candidate IMO.

20. remmett70

Dislikes Received:
    Johnson has ZERO chance of getting elected so a vote for him is a vote for nobody. If you can honestly tell yourself, that between Hillary and Trump, the only two who have a chance of being elected, that you have no preference on which does or doesn't become president than go ahead and vote for nobody. But if you honestly look at them both and there is one you would hate to see as president more than the other. than the only logical choice is to do everything in your power to prevent that person from winning.