Let's discuss Making a Murderer

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Hooker, Jan 6, 2016.

1. Rich71

Rich71 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Nobody moved the book case until then. The tube was not tampered with. The hole is how the blood got IN the tube. The day of the murder the nephew came home with bleach all over him from cleaning the garage, where he told the police she was shot. Whatever had her dna in the bedroom was most likely burned with her. All exlpainable.

2. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Umm that's a no, LOL on the tube.

So the key fell out of the desk, took a sharp right and then fell underneath the slippers, got it.

3. Rich71

Rich71 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Have you ever had a sample of blood taken? That is exactly how it gets in the tube.

Where are you getting the idea that the key was under the slippers? Oh, because the defense attorney said so.

4. mitchellscovenorthsouth

mitchellscovenorthsouth Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Statement retracted for reasons of not giving a sh*t about this topic anymore...

Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
  5. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Umm no watch the show, the slippers are in one place, and then another when the key is found.

Watch when they pan around the room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. tc racing

tc racing Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    all I do know from experience is that you are guilty until you prove your innocence. luckily I proved my innocence easily. since then I do not trust or have faith in our law enforcement or judicial system. the judge in my case was yawning for Christ sake! the cops were lazy in questioning false accusations and delivering paperwork on time. I will never call them for anything there bound to screw it up one way or another. they love writing traffic tickets though.

7. BJE80

BJE80 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  8. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Just goes to show the flawed logic of the Avery supporters.

9. remmett70

remmett70 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    with selective editing TV could make Jeffrey Dahmer look like he was setup.

10. No.6Hunter

No.6Hunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    if it wasn't him then who else could it be? There is no evidence leading towards anyone else....

11. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    You have to investigate to find evidence.

12. BJE80

BJE80 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Here is my hang up. Lets just say they wanted to frame him. Are we all suggesting the cops would go and murder this girl themselves? Someone had to kill her. If not Avery then the cops did it? And then the cops burned her body? Buried it? Corrupt is one thing. To do that you have to be sick. No way were that many cops in on it with that kind of sickness happening. No way.

13. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Agreed.

14. No.6Hunter

No.6Hunter Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    My thinking as well, way to sinister of an act for a whole police force to be involved. Yeah I could see one corrupt cop but not a whole city.

15. Spear

Spear Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Well when evidence is planted because they couldn't find anything initially, they could have made anyone the suspect. If you noted in the show, the officer asks "Is Steven Avery in custody?" before any evidence was even found. I don't think we will ever know for sure 100% who did it but his sister's husband Scott and the elder Dassey boy should be on the short list. They were only able to corroborate each other's whereabouts and the bus driver who drives the same route every day and has a 10 minute fluctuation saw them both at times when she shouldn't have according to their statements. Their statements to law enforcement were an hour off, and after that they went hunting. Seems to me while they were "hunting" they could have been handling the body or hacking her up for the fire that night. This is just a guess, but things just point in all directions and they weren't even looked into, admittedly, officers pinned Steven Avery from the start.

No, no, I don't think anyone is actually implying that. Read what I put above. I think someone else in his family did it and because the police had already marked HIM as the suspect and wanted him to be because he was found innocent from his first case and about to embarrass them by getting a bunch of money from the county, but couldn't find any evidence so they tampered with evidence to make him the suspect.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2016
  16. remmett70

Dislikes Received:
    If they wanted to frame him, you would think it would be much easier to plan by having a local victim.

17. remmett70

Dislikes Received:
    They ask if Avery was in custody after the vehicle was found on their property.

18. Spear

Spear Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    LOL do you know how many people live in the Avery property? The car was found in the family junkyard, it could have been his father, his brothers, his sister's husband, his nephews, the list goes on. So if we find the vehicle of a dead person on your street we can assume it was you, got it.

You guys have it all wrong. The police didn't commit the murder, they just framed Avery because of what happened previously and they couldn't figure out who actually did it. I do believe she was murdered by someone on that property, just not Avery.

19. remmett70

Dislikes Received:
    I don't know the police history of all the other family members but given the circumstance Steven would be the likely prime suspect and greatest flight risk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. Spear

Spear Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Every criminal/murder has a first time and he is just as unlikely as anyone else. His criminal record was stealing a 6 pack and some cheese sandwiches and killing a cat and that was back when he was in his 20s - nothing even remotely close to rape, torture, and murder.