Louisville 2016

Discussion in '2016 ATA Show Coverage' started by tacklebox, Dec 2, 2015.

1. tacklebox

tacklebox Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Simply a personal preference.... I wouldn't really consider ASAT a "one off camo pattern" Fusion... perhaps but frankly that is the direction camo designs are trending for higher end clothing. There is a reason they dropped those licenses..... they didn't sell.

2. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    On a side note - First Lite will be at SHOT Show next week. We won't be there however I'm sure you'll be able to find some updates somewhere.

3. tacklebox

Dislikes Received:
    I have a feeling there may be some struggling there... at First Lite I mean. Or maybe a lil birdy said something.... Justin, did you see ASATs new offerings? By far much nicer than their previous line. Also a merino set...... Can you say contract expiration? lol Good news for us consumers IMO. I was very happy with what I saw and at a much more wallet friendly price point than First lite. All that coming from a guy with a First Lite fetish so....

4. stickthrower

stickthrower Newb

Dislikes Received:
    The new ASAT line this year is fantastic. I can't wait to get some. Sucks they are all out of stock already.

5. tacklebox

Dislikes Received:
    They aren't out of stock... just not yet ready to ship, in fact most of the line hasn't even been added to the website.

6. stickthrower

stickthrower Newb

Dislikes Received:
    The new stuff they do have on the website says out of stock. That's probably easier to show rather than coming soon. Either way, I'm looking forward to getting some. I'm really liking the new pants.