Need help

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by mikeb75, Dec 12, 2015.

1. mikeb75

mikeb75 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Start I know this is for bow hunting but out of ideas. This morning I had a 6 pointer come in which was broken off on the left side so would have been a lot bigger. Haven't seen much activity since the mid of October so I was pump up this morning I seen him come in right after I saw a coyote. I took the shot I felt like I made the perfect shot so I climb down from my stand and started to look around seen a good amount of hair and couple drops of blood but that was it. My friend and I look for 5 hours trying to find anything but had no such luck! uploadfromtaptalk1449948444189.jpg my camera took a pic at the perfect time so I'm hoping some of you guys might be able to help me on where it might have hit etc!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

2. Smoke

Smoke Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    hard to tell...but assuming that pic is the first movement he made after the shot, I'd guess hit a little back... tho he's not hunched so dont think a gut shot... but then that left back leg looks curled a little odd... might of got him in the hip, or leg... the bit of blood ya found might tell ya more.... pinkish and bubbley, lung shot... real dark red almost black, liver... normal red, got mostly meat... with specks of green or brown in it, gut...

3. mikeb75

mikeb75 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    If anything it would have been in the front my stand is to the left and his back side was on the other side of the tree. It was just regular blood

4. BigEv

BigEv Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    did you shoot this deer in the dark? lol

5. mikeb75

mikeb75 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Lol no it was 7:42 am

6. Buckaholic84

Buckaholic84 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    What color was the hair....if it was white possibly could be low and no vitals