Equipment for 2016 season Opinions

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by JesseHunts, Dec 7, 2015.

1. JesseHunts

JesseHunts Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    In my previous post I wrote about my thought on getting a new bow and I have finally made my decision. I am currently a college student and as many of you have probably experienced it isnt easy to get into the woods while studying when the time is needed.I will be avidly setting up new stand locations this spring and summer in hopes of killing a nice doe or a buck next year. I have decided to go with a whole new set up then I have been shooting for the past years. Next fall I hope to have purchased an Elite energy 32 or the Synergy, with a NAP Apache rest, Bloodsport impact arrows, G5 Striker broad heads, Trophy Ridge Volt sight, and a ZVT impact Dampener. If anyone has any opinions on these I would sure love to hear them.

2. GhostRack

GhostRack Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I own n Elite energy 32 and love it...

3. JesseHunts

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah I have decided to make the switch from Mathews to Elite, only due to the fact that I tore my shoulder twice in High School wrestling, with me only being 19 id love to be able to use my shoulder for a while so i wanted a smooth draw cycle for sure and a solid back wall. which from what I have heard Elite excels greatly in this department, I have also heard these are some of the most fun bows to shoot out there on the market.

4. elkguide

elkguide Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    All of your choices sound fine BUT until you get out and hold and shoot some of them, you'll never know.
    Lots of fun ahead of you to decide what you want to do.

5. Shocker99

Shocker99 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I own an elite 32 as well but dont take anyones word for it. Shoot everything in the store.

6. kurveball18

kurveball18 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Have you shot that bow? If not, you cant really say that is the bow you want. TRUST ME, I thought the same way back then and others would probably agree. I have gone to archery shops with a list of bows I wanted to shoot and in a lot of cases the one that had at the bottom of my list was one I liked the most.

7. _andrewgiles_sio

_andrewgiles_sio Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I own the elite 32 and it is sweet! Smooth and quiet!

8. JesseHunts

Dislikes Received:
    I shot the bow a couple of times last year I havent recently shot one but I have recently shot the other bows on my list and none have compared to the draw cycle of the elite energy 32, I am going out hunting this weekend but this upcoming week I am going back into the shop to shoot it once more before making my final decision, But I believe this will be my choice in a new bow.

9. JLhunts

JLhunts Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have an elite synergy. Shot quite a few bows but like the draw cycle, back wall and just how quiet the elite is. Elkguide is right you have to shoot some different bows before you make a decision. Good luck with the new bow.

10. JDUB

JDUB Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Elite Energy 32 is a great choice and I bet you can find a used one for around $500.

11. kern06

kern06 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I have no first hand experience with any of that equipment but I have heard enough good things about elite that I will seriously consider one for my next bow. Have also heard good things about the G5 broadheads. A buddy shot a muley this year with a G5 and it did the job.