For Sale Border Covert Hunter

Discussion in 'Bows For Sale or Trade' started by CHRIS211083, Oct 25, 2015.

1. CHRIS211083

CHRIS211083 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    or Sale is my Covert Hunter 66" 50# @31". Working draw 28-31.5 Max. It was clocked with heavy hunting arrows at 225fps and only gains about 1lbs per inch in the working draw length so 28" should be about 47#. The Covert Hunter upon drawing has the most distinctive and nicest draw of any bow I've had the pleasure to own and shoot. I'm only selling as my fingers don't work as they should anymore so my release is unpredictable and thus I've gone to the dark side and now shoot a compound with release. This bow is a master piece and shoots so so well. Now it needs a new home with someone who can shoot better than me. It shoots off the shelf and is fast, precise and hand made to the original buyers spec's and colours(Me).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The standard Covert hunter costs £1250 $1900 (Uk). Mine was much more as it has the Hyper core limbs and custom wood riser. I've spent many days looking at the riser in different lights. Its something that will never stop amazing you with its beautiful colours and lines. Sad to see it go but I would rather look at its beauty while its being used as it was intended then sat on a stand in my room.

Any questions please ask I'm after around $1500 not including postage as I'm in the Uk

2. CHRIS211083

CHRIS211083 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Bow is now sold!!!!! to guy in the Usa.