New Anarchy HC broken already?

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by MooseTraxz, Nov 8, 2015.

1. MooseTraxz

MooseTraxz Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Hello there new member here, I bought a new leftover 2014 Anarchy HC 70# 29.5 a few weeks ago on ebay. Set it up started shooting it and noticed a problem where the limb bolt head sits in a half round black spacer. The spacer seams to have broke in half and just fell out of the bow. Now the limb bolt head is sitting at the bottom of the pocket against metal, so I quit shooting it. Yesterday I turned the bow weight down I'm thinking it was broken and turning it down released some tention and it fell out? Has anyone heard of this happening? Guess I'll be calling Bear Costumer service tomorrow. Thanks

2. cvbot

cvbot Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    i just bought the same bow 2 weeks ago on ebay. haven't shot it yet but thanks for the heads up...i will definitely keep an eye out for that piece breaking on mine now.

3. droat

droat Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I'm not sure if this helps or is related to your issue, but my friend bought this bow recently. He said they were being sold for really cheap because there is a known issue when the bow is set below a 28" draw the mod hits the cable. Do you have the draw set below 28"?

He just killed a buck with his and shoots it regularly without any issues. His draw is higher than 28" though.

4. JasonOhio2018

JasonOhio2018 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Bear has great customer service. Give them a call.

5. MooseTraxz

MooseTraxz Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Now that I think about it the bow was listed as new in box but the draw length had been changed from factory 29 to like 27 so when I brought it back up to 29.5 the problem started. I knew the deal was to good to be true a 2014 $900 bow last year to $300 new this year. I sent it back to bear for repair. If it happens again I'll hang it on the wall and pick up a 2013 anarchy, that's what I originally wanted but couldn't find one at the time. I really like the longer axle to axle and longer brace height which are hard to find in a bow these days.

6. Buckaholic84

Buckaholic84 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I believe there was an issue with limbs or something on this bow. Contact bear they should help you out....i wouldnt tell them you got it on ebay

7. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    What did you expect from a product named Anarchy?