New Hunter Safety System HSS-Hybrid Flex Safety Harness

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Gear' started by hoyt05, Oct 11, 2015.

1. hoyt05

hoyt05 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    This harness is brand new. I was in MO a week ago and bought it from Bass Pro shops. I got it home and tried it on. It won't fit me. I called Bass Pro and they told me if I want to return it I must drive to Colombia, MO where I bought it. That's a 6 1/2 hour drive round trip. I can't do it. I paid around 140.00 time I paid taxes.

I will sell it for 100.00 FIRM shipped to your door! Like I said. It is brand new. Everything comes with it that's listed on the package. The size is Small/Medium.

Hunter Safety System® HSS-Hybrid Flex Safety Harness delivers peace-of-mind hunting high above unsuspecting prey. As a hunter you have a responsibility to the people closest to you to return home safely. Hunter Safety Systems provides everything you need, including a patented strap and buckle design, to not only hunt worry-free, but to hunt comfortably. A padded hexagon design and camouflage exterior increases flexibility and comfort while 1.25" upper-body webbing ensures that comfort and concealment lasts all day. The HSS Hybrid Flex Safety Harness features a trim design for a snug fit without impeding safety or movement, 6 convenient pockets to keep your gear at the ready, binocular and accessory straps, shock absorbing tether, suspension relief, and deer drag. The Hunter Safety System Hybrid Flex Safety Harness include a lineman's climbing belt, adjustable tree strap, instructional DVD, Suspension Relief Strap/Deer Drag, and safe-use instructions.
    Manufacturer model #: HSS-510.
    •Reliable, comfortable safety harness
    •Patented HSS design to eliminate dangerous straps and buckles
    •Padded hexagon design increases flexibility and comfort
    •Trim design provides snug fit without safety or movement
    •1.25" upper-body webbing for improved all-day comfort
    •6 convenient pockets to store your gear
    •Binocular/Accessory straps to keep your gear accessible
    •Camouflage exterior with shock absorbing tether
    •Suspension relief/deer drag
    •Includes lineman's climbing belt, adjustable tree strap, instructional DVD, Suspension Relief Strap/Deer Drag, and safe-use instructions

Attached Files:

2. Art

Art Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Just noticed this has no reply yet is it still available?

3. hoyt05

hoyt05 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Yes, sent you a message

4. hoyt05

hoyt05 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    sold...