Binoculars

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by Shane0709, Aug 3, 2015.

1. JaminWI

JaminWI Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Nikon Monarch 10x42 here myself for the past few years. Don't recall what model but I've been extremely happy with them. I've looked through a lot of different brands and haven't found anything yet that has made me want to upgrade for a similar amount of money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. rustyhunter

rustyhunter Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Nikon has great customer service. I had to send my Monarchs in for an eye cup replacement just before I went on an Iowa hunt. Nikon overnighted the binos back to me at no charge so I could have them before I left for the hunt. They came back looking brand new, the ticket said they cleaned and reset the lens. I was very impressed.

3. 87TT

87TT Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    If all I had to do was check out stuff from a treestand or anything under a couple hundred yards, I would buy some cheapo tascos from walmart. Out here we have to glass larger and longer areas. I have some Vortex Crossfires and love them. They can be found for $150 or so if you shop online. I am going to upgrade on the vortex line when I can get the scratch but am really happy with these. When I bought them, I tried them out against Bushnell, Redfield and I believe some Nikons plus some off brands. Hands down the clearest was the Vortex. I have since tried my Buddy's Razors and now I a coveting a pair but I have other things I need.

4. drslyr

drslyr Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    2pr. of swarovski 10x42 and 8x30 pocket. I use the 8x30 pockets the most cuz their so light. However the price tag isn't so light. On the plus side they keep going up in value every yr. What other hunting equipment does that?

5. kb1785

kb1785 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Nikon Monarchs, great glass for the money IMO.

6. BowBecca

BowBecca Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I got spoiled long ago on good glass...big fan of Leica here but they aren't cheap

7. FullTimeKiller

FullTimeKiller Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I use 10 by 42 zeiss, also use a zeiss spotting scope

8. CThorn

CThorn Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Just picked up some Pursuit 10x42 in Realtree Xtra. So far so good, just been messing around with them.