****Official team 7 Turkey contest thread****

Discussion in '2015 Turkey Contest' started by arrowjunkie, Mar 16, 2015.

1. johnwb82

johnwb82 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Well having kids that needed a ride to school cancelled my last day in IL I hope to make a weekend trip to MI before the season closes but that will be my last chance this year. Not going to make it to the hunting club in TN anytime soon.

2. P&YChaser

P&YChaser Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I've got another chance in a couple weeks, hopefully the birds will be a little more cooperative this time around. Heard one gobble a couple times last night around 8, and then saw him in a field close to my house driving to work this morning all fanned out with his ladies just taunting me!

3. chilly2031

chilly2031 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Finally got one last night in Md on public land. Couldn't get a bow shot so my buddy hammered him with a shotgun.
    [​IMG]

4. P&YChaser

Dislikes Received:
    Well, I'll be heading back up to the property tomorrow afternoon after a T-Ball game for my kids. I'm hoping we'll be able to be in the blind ready to hunt by 5 at the latest. I really want to see any kind of birds, or any animal, since my boys haven't seen anything the few times we've been out. We've had a bird that has frequented the field our blind is set up over, so I'll keep my fingers crossed and say a prayer that we get lucky and he walks out for me. I'll keep you guys updated when I can. Good luck to anyone else still out hunting.

5. chilly2031

chilly2031 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Good Luck. I'll be out there tomorrow too.

6. P&YChaser

Dislikes Received:
    Gt in the blind a few minutes ago we'll see how long they make it...I'm hoping something decides to walk into our field!
    image.jpg
    They're ready for something to show up