March Madness

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by kb1785, Mar 11, 2015.

1. frantic29

frantic29 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I really believe in order to beat UK. You have to be up 10 or more with at the 5 minute mark. They execute so well late and have will to win that's scary. This was a great game to have before Wisconsin. I think with a week of prep UK should be fine. They miss Poythress now though. They are really going to miss him next week with Decker on the floor.

2. ShaneB22

ShaneB22 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Kentucky won tonight so I'm happy so far.

3. NY Bowhunter

NY Bowhunter Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    That was a great game. The most impressive thing to me is how KU performed at the end. It's amazing to me that they seem to not even think about the undefeated record or history. That's a LOT of pressure on young kids being down to ND with a couple minutes left. The entire nation was thinking about down goes undefeated Kentucky. The kids must have been too. Amazing college basketball game. Wisconsin/UK should be a good one too.

4. kb1785

kb1785 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Congrats to MSU and Duke. That should be a good game also. I still think UK and Duke in the finals in a repeat of the '78 championship game.

5. doeslayer

doeslayer Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Yeah I think the duke and ms game should be a good game also. I really believe the Wisconsin and Kentucky game is the championship. The winner of that game should have no problems in the finals