Team High Tines - Team 6

Discussion in '2014 Deer Contest' started by On Point, Aug 18, 2014.

1. On Point

On Point Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Whats up fellas. Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season. Blessings to you & yours.

Only a few day left of the season & Id say we did pretty well. Our Total Team Score was 11 Kills with 628 official points with 3 unregistered deer scores pending- Ranking - NA of 34.

DjAndy has been contacted to many times for me to justify contacting him again which looses us a prospective 95 4/8 points from the buck he harvested back earlier in the season. Soggy Mcbottom has a doe for 50 points that hasnt been registered for some reason. Rob, you need to look into that asap. And Mckaxx, you have a buck that has yet to be scored & entered. Lets get it done fellas before time runs out. Please & thank you.

2. Mckaax

Mckaax Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    What is the last day to have them entered? My taxi said he roughed him but Unfortunately he didn't have the breakdown. I was hoping to have him back soon but not sure he will be done in time. I will figure something out if I start to run out of time

3. On Point

On Point Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    You have until Jan. 31st. Sounds like ya need to drive over there to the taxi with a tape & measure that buck yourself. :)