Best of bows

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by bone_collector, Oct 13, 2014.

1. Bmart3

Bmart3 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have to throw my two cents in. I have always been die hard Hoyt, with a Mathews and a Bear thrown in the mix as well. When I decided to get a new bow this year I'll admit I had the blinders on and was thinking only Mathews or Hoyt. I had it narrowed down to the Factor, or the Chill. While at my favorite shop, one of the staff had asked if I had shot a BowTech, to which I replied, "thanks, but not interested." After much insistence on his part about he wouldn't be doing his job if I dident shot them all, I gave in and he handed me an rpm 360. I've shot a lot of bows, and I can't remember the last time I shot a bow that made me feel like that's it, I have to have this. Totally blown away by this bow, and like I said I have loved all my Hoyt's, but this bow is something special. Needles to say I am a proud 360 owner.

2. TheChurchArchers

TheChurchArchers Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    what i did i went to my shoot a few news ones then found the bow i wanted and went on ebay and got it used for half the price and in brand new shape, guy even got me new hoyt strings to go with it. But hands down anything Hoyt you cant go wrong!!

3. josh97

josh97 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Another overlooked brand is the bow techs they are coming out with some really great stuff shoot everything you can get your hands on.

4. neroesrevenge

neroesrevenge Newb

Dislikes Received:
    The general message seems clear and I agree with that. Just to share...I went into my local shop fixed on a PSE. I shot several bows and walked out with a Bowtech. You just never know until you shoot it.

Let us know how you do!

Steve

5. T-Mill

T-Mill Newb

Dislikes Received:
    In my biased opinion... Hoyt.