Lacrosse Boots and their Company

Discussion in 'Bowhunting Talk' started by tpmonaha, Nov 1, 2014.

1. tpmonaha

tpmonaha Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    So I know a lot of guys where Lacrosse boots on here and some don't. I got a pair last year as a gift and absolutely love them. I got a pair of their rubber boots the alpha burly 800 gram. They are so comfortable and I actually wore them even when it was freezing out in some of my December Hunts last year and they kept me really warm. I basically started wearing them again this past August as I was getting ready for archery season. 1 month ago I went to take them off after an afternoon hunt and the sole ripped off one of my boots completely. I examined my other boot and realized that the other sole was wanting to come off too.

My uncle mentioned that I ought to email them pictures of my boots and see if they could resolve the problem for me since I had only had them less than a year. I emailed lacrosse pictures and I called them. Their customer service is top notch as I was able to talk to someone on the phone and get an email reply.

I was told I had to mail in the boots for a physical evaluation. I mailed them in, 5 days later I received a voicemail at work from a lady from the headquarters in Oregon. She told me they would replace the boots at no charge to me and since mine were a discontinued model, she was upgrading me to the latest style they had! I was extremely satisfied and got my boots in the mail less than 5 days after that (business days) and hunted with them yesterday afternoon!

Anyone looking to a new pair of boots look into Lacrosse, they have awesome boots with great customer service (great is an understatement) and they were actually upset that the boots had failed to stay together. Check them out they are an awesome company, I think a lot of guys on here would agree too! They were not only able to send me a new pair of boots but they were very prompt in answering me in a good amount of time, extremely nice, and seemed like they wanted to do whatever they could to help me out!

2. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I bought a pair of their 800 Alphaburly pro 18 this year and have been pretty happy with them.

3. Afflicted

Afflicted Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I own two pair of Lacrosse boots and their all I wear.

Kilboars Hunt Club

4. sparky

sparky Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Just got a pair of aeroheads. Worn them 5-6 times and would definitely recommend.

5. grnhd

grnhd Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I wear rubber boots at least 300 days a year for work and have tried lacrosse. For me they didn't hold up, like you I would get about a year out of a pair. Sounds like I should have tried their customer service. I've got a pair of the burleys that I hunt in and they are holding up fine for that.

6. BB4tw

BB4tw Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I wear rubber boots for work too. Wearing them every day compared to wearing them for hunting is two very different things. You are doing great if you can get a whole year out of work boots. I generally get about 6-8 months regardless of the brand.

Like others have stated, Lacrosse is top shelf stuff.

7. lost Cajun

lost Cajun Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I have the exact same story with Lacrosse. They replaced my boots with the latest model. They've def got my business!

8. bsmith1630

bsmith1630 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Agreed. Lacrosse Aerohead model is my go to this year. Very satisfied up to this point.

9. dantheman2745

dantheman2745 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Made my feet sweat in 20 degrees

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. foodplot19

foodplot19 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Lacrosse is top-notch!!
    I get a email from the about every week. It is always deals on Danner, another top-notch boot, and Lacrosse.

11. SharpEyeSam

SharpEyeSam Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I have a pair of Lacrosse boots and I like them a lot. Looking to get the aeroheads soon.