What bow do you guys shoot and why.

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by mickeyt360, Oct 19, 2014.

1. TheChurchArchers

TheChurchArchers Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    i bought my wife a charger vixen and she loves it

2. Sticknstringarchery

Sticknstringarchery Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I shoot a Ben Pearson Stealth II. Why? I know the owner and I like the bow a lot. I am considering buying another Prime depending on the lineup but, with the bow I have, I really have no reason to change companies other than I miss shooting a Prime.

Edit: I went back to Prime. Why? Hands down I shoot them better than any other bow I have shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  3. early in

early in Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I shoot a 2007 Hoyt Vectrix XL 60#/30" that I bought at the Harrisburg Outdoor Show. It's so smooth, quiet, and just feels right. I just this season put new Winners Choice strings on her, she's good for another 7 years. lol

4. AWK08

AWK08 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    i've owned Bear, Onieda's, Hoyt, Mathews and High Country.

right now shooting this Bear Lights Out
    why: because it's small and light, was only $100 lightly used, and i've always liked those green wheels :)

5. benkfd139

benkfd139 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I shoot a High Country Extreme. Why? Because I could afford it. I bought it used from a fellow firefighter from a neighboring department. It's a bit heavy (physical weight) but it gets the job done! I don't have the money to drop $400-800 on a new one. Make sure you are living within your means. Just my humble opinion.

Flipper likes this.
  6. REMYNGTON

REMYNGTON Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I'm shooting a 2008 Diamond Marquis. Because it was next to new when my father gave it to me during the off season last year. He only shot it probably 75 times before giving up hunting and passing it on to me. It is an amazing feeling and shooting bow in my hands. I like it better than my 2012 Bear Legion. Not saying anything bad about my Legion, it's a great bow and I really like it, but it doesn't quite feel as sweet as my Marquis.

7. Broadhead27

Broadhead27 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:

I'm shooting a Man Kung CB75 with a tru glow 5 pin sight, a whisker biscuit rest, and 4.5" s coil stabilizer.

I'm shooting this bow because my fiance gave it to me as a gift last Christmas. Neither one of use new anything about bows and it was a surprise. I don't have any real complaints so far. I'd like to know more about it though. I haven't heard of anyone on this forum with one. Seems like a lot of people have bow techs and hoyt's