SPOTnSTALKs Muley 2014

Discussion in 'Big Game Hunting' started by SPOTnSTALK, Jan 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TAuth41

TAuth41 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    GABowhunter, SPOTnSTALK might want to change his name to SPOTnSHOOT so if you get a PM that's why I'm guessing...

2. trial153

trial153 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Some of you guys need to grow the **** up.
    Firstly I am guessing that some of your are so wet behind the ears that you probably haven't had the opportunity to make a mistake let alone learn and reflect on it.
    Secondly two wrongs don't make a right. Being judgmental is easy when your sitting safely behind a computer at home , but you better be able to back up your words with actions. Actions out in the field alone without anyone to answer to but yourself.

3. Cledus

Cledus Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Judgmental? Far from it.. Also, the dude doesn't even feel like he made a mistake, which means this scenario is probably the norm for him. I can put a baseball sized group together from 80 yards, but I would NEVER risk that on a living animal. To many things can go wrong, and cause that animal to suffer due to your mistake. It's our job to ensure that we harvest these animals as ethically as possible.

4. SPOTnSTALK

SPOTnSTALK Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I realize that most of you do not support this shot but it was mine to take and had I recovered my buck I expect things may be different. This is my second year bow hunting. The objective for me is to kill the deer and harvest the meat. If it takes one shot that is perfect. If two shots..or I have to hunt him down with a gimpy shoulder hit..so be it. I am not there to wound the deer but to kill him by the best means I have. Some of you feel the shot was long. I disagree and advise reviewing the thread.

5. SPOTnSTALK

SPOTnSTALK Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Very well said....listen up y'all this is a Bow hunter.

6. Cledus

Dislikes Received:
    What's really comical to me is that someone who has hunted for two whole years knows who a true bow hunter is, and who isn't... Most of the people replying in this thread have bow hunted their entire life (like me) and know more about the true meaning to being a hunter than you can ever fathom, mainly because you won't allow your own ego to get out of the way so you can learn.

Like I said before, product of the Brakett era... Sheesh

7. Cledus

Dislikes Received:
    Just curious, because you made fun of my measly 63 pound weight, but I see your own signature says yours is set on 70 pounds? A whole 7 more pounds, lol.

Some day I will get there...

8. GABowhunter

GABowhunter Moderator

Dislikes Received:
    Well....let's just put this one to bed and move on to other topics.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.