Official team 25 - Rack Nasties thread

Discussion in '2013 Bowhunting.com Deer Contest' started by indynotch50, Aug 19, 2013.

1. Chago

Chago Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Negative, he has a doe. At this point your hunting for yourself. You've done your duty for Team 25!

2. CoveyMaster

CoveyMaster Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Ahh yes...I forgot he already got a doe. Well, that still stands for those who still have deer to kill!!!!!!! LOL.

Oh shut up about the Broncos...they cheated to beat the Chiefs....well not really actually the Chiefs suck pretty hard, lol. Ok, fine carry on about the Broncos then, lol.

Maybe it's an old buck that just ran himself ragged and has gone downhill on antler mass and had a funky rack to start with? Can't wait to see pics!

3. indynotch50

indynotch50 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Letting go of Peyton is still a very touchy subject around here. He was a very beloved part of this city and still has a hospital named after him. Lucas Oil is the stadium he built. I've seen people break down in tears, even 2 years after him and the team parted ways.
    I love me some Andrew Luck and he will be a hall of fame quarterback no doubt, but Peyton cannot be replaced.

That said, it was a sweet, sweet victory.

4. indynotch50

Dislikes Received:
    Just wanted to send out the scoring update. We're up to 884 which would be first or really close (just looked but can't remember), if the other teams haven't added any.

The guys with the red lines are hunting for yourselves at this point. Your competition is done and you've left big expectations for the rest of us!

Also, my Brazil trip has been canceled so that should get me a little more time in the stand.

Attached Files:

5. Chago

Chago Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    ugghh where is buckhunter!!! That's a really needed 130-40 points

6. CoveyMaster

Dislikes Received:
    Trip was canceled? YES!!!!!!!!!!!! Awesome!!!!!!! Go get them deers!!!

You know I would love to win this competition...but whatever....no matter how it comes out we pretty much kicked butt this year! I'm happy I was on a good team, thanks guys...it's been a lot of fun and it's a ways from being over yet.

Buckhunters case is odd...I wish I knew what happened to him, I hope there's no hard feelings towards me for anything. I wish we would have looked at his score closer and I'd just left it up to him to post...If I caused a problem...I applogize to everyone.

7. Chago

Chago Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    About time you apologized you idiot lmao.

No it's not your fault he posted it here. All he needed to do was correct the error, but he didn't. And I looked back he actually tried to defend the score in the contest thread. I just wish he came back and rectified the score we could take credit and everyone would move on.

Yes this team was awesome and I must say I enjoyed posting in here throughout the season. I only recently joined the forum but at least 70% of my post count is in here. I don't post too often on the regular threads. Either way quit talking like the seasons over. I still have until dec 31. Some of these guys even go I to January. I have one tag in my pocket left on my property, buck or doe tag. I always save that one for last lol.

Indy who cares about brazil. It would have just been full of hot weather, sunny beaches and girls with perfect bottoms wearing thongs. Your much better sitting alone in a freezing cold tree watching squirrels bury everything and making sure that rock did not in fact just move lol

8. okie_flinger

okie_flinger Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Archery season runs till jan 15 in OK, so I have six weeks to get a doe down... I had plenty of opportunities early and I guess I should have taken them. This guy is consuming a lot of my time...
    [​IMG]

I've enjoyed yackin here too and have enjoyed getting to know yuall

9. Chago

Chago Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    That's awesome okie. Congrats

10. Oklabowyer

Oklabowyer Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Okie it won't be long till he'll be tagging along with you to the woods!

Like okie said we've got till January 15 to cash in. I could shoot a doe anytime but I'm still waiting. I'll be hunting this weekend and then ill be hunting mostly weekends till Christmas. I'm still feeling optimistic about killing a Buck so we'll see. Good luck to the rest of ya.

11. indynotch50

Dislikes Received:
    Hunting is a great time and a true passion... but nothing beats a good time with family!

Brent, the only problem is now I have to actually work!! It really wasn't going to affect hunting except now I can hunt out of town.
    It is way too hot there right now. I have no desire for 90s and extreme humidity. Wait, it's Brazil. Nevermind, yeah I have a desire for that.

12. CoveyMaster

Dislikes Received:
    awwwweeeeeeeeeeeee

13. okie_flinger

Dislikes Received:
    So, how long before he can sit still & quiet in the woods?

14. jvanhees

jvanhees Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Congrats on the baby okie!

Hope you guys all had a good holiday.

Check some cameras and have 2 new shooters on cam. One was in daylight (damnit). One was 15 mins prior to daylight.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Anyone know what the bigger boy would score? Guess?

15. okie_flinger

Dislikes Received:
    My uneducated guess is 120s. Good width and tine length but not much mass

16. CoveyMaster

Dislikes Received:
    I still say mid 200's!
    Lol, I can't believe no one even commented on that post, lol.

I think he will go in the low to mid 140's ish. Thos brow tines are friggin epic!

17. Bob Thomas

Bob Thomas Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Marty I don't have any grandchildren yet but I can imagine hunting will take a back seat.

Jared that first one looks real nice! I can't even guess what he would score. I have a hard enough time with it in front of me. LOL

I still have the month of December and I can get two buck.

18. Chago

Chago Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    My parents have 5 kids, I'm the youngest. I have two older brothers and two older sisters. Between the five of us my parents have 10 grand daughters, and the 11th granddaughter is supposed to be delivers any day now. My sister was due yesterday. And no grandsons yet lol I not have the one child now so pressure has been put on me lol

19. indynotch50

Dislikes Received:
    We're supposed to be getting some snow leading into the weekend. They're talking around 5 inches on the ground by saturday morning. Can't wait to get out there and get back at'em!

20. okie_flinger

Dislikes Received:
    [​IMG]

Calling for 8" total at my place in NE OK. I would sure like to be in the stand sat morning after the storm, but the 5 degree temps are discouraging. There is also the safety factor of traveling 200 miles one way to even get there. We'll see what plays out...