Wisconsin Father & Son team

Discussion in 'Bowhunt or Die® - Web Show' started by trenttinder, Sep 23, 2013.

1. trenttinder

trenttinder Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Are you currently looking to add to the Bow Hunt or Die team? My son and I have been faithful watchers and would like to know what is needed to be on your show. My son is currently 11 and the goal is to get his first bow harvest on camera and possibly share it with your team. We both shoot Mathews bows. Is there a requirement for which broad heads we need to use?

Thanks

2. peakrut

peakrut Facebook Admin

Dislikes Received:
  3. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    Hey Trent - we're not actively looking for new team members but if the right people come along we're always open for new additions! Email all of your info to [email protected] and Tim will get you all the info you need and an application for becoming a part of the team. If you can film your son shoot a deer on camera this fall that's certainly a big step in the right direction. :tu:

4. Tim Ainsworth

Tim Ainsworth BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:
    As Tony and Justin said, as of right now the team is full for the season. However, we would be more than willing to answer any questions, review any footage, etc. So that if a position opens you will already be off to a great start!
    I would recommend that you start filming everything you can this season. Start a youtube page and upload all of your footage to that page. This footage can be used for a future application and it's just great to have to show your family and friends! Please feel free to shoot me an email at [email protected]. Good luck to you and your son, and don't forget to push record!

5. Swamp Stalker

Swamp Stalker Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    :lmao: I feel like that's directed towards someone......:wave: LOL

6. Tim Ainsworth

Tim Ainsworth BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:
    Ha, happens to all of us Swamp

7. trenttinder

trenttinder Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Justin, I was able to film my son shooting a four point buck this weekend. It was quite a thrill to film that special moment with my son. The adrenaline rush was as if I had shot the deer myself. We did have a technical problem with sound...but the footage was great!

8. AntlerAddict

AntlerAddict BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:
    Congrats to both of you!