Bruins vs. Blackhawks

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by KyleLewis, Jun 9, 2013.

1. KyleLewis

KyleLewis Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    I think this series is going to be an excellent matchup! Is it me or does Crawford seem to give up a lot of rebounds though? From what I've seen he does.

2. Swamp Stalker

Swamp Stalker Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I don't see how the hawks are going to answer tuukka rask in net, or the team in general....SWEEP!!! I going to game 4! its 2 of the original six in the finals, AND we don't have to fly out to Vancouver for the sedin sisters...should be awesome!

3. KyleLewis

Dislikes Received:
    Wow that's sweet! I'd love to go but the tickets price isn't in the budget. Plus I know I'd end up getting a room for the night.

4. Swamp Stalker

Dislikes Received:
    ya I guess im sorta lucky cause My wife runs a ticket company!!.....gotta love the perks!!!!!! we try not to abuse it, and only go to important things, like the past 2 AFC championship games, game 4 Stanley cup finals 2 years ago..:woot:

5. Rob W

Rob W Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Go Hawks!!!!
    Not sure I want to watch this match up! It 's going to be UGLY

6. Edcyclopedia

Edcyclopedia Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I hope the Bruins give them a chance...

7. WiscBH

WiscBH Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I've got no dog in this fight, but it appears that Boston is the team of destiny this year. It should be a great series to watch that's for sure!

8. Tim Ainsworth

Tim Ainsworth BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:
    Hawks in seven. To say Bruins in 4 obv you don't watch any other hockey besides the Bruins. Show me side by side comparisons show me matchups. Show me stats. So you beat the penguins. "coon" couldn't stop a beach ball if you rolled it at him. The same goes for that Rangers, they were happy just to be in the playoffs. What about the leafs? Bruins have size, hawks have speed, bruins have discipline with lack of puck possession, hawks have a takeaways with lack of faceoffs, hawks have the stretch pass, bruins have own blueline coverage. Show me stats...

I grew up in mass for the first 14 years of my life, I had the accents, proud heritage, borderline arrogance, I had it all. Theres a reason we or you call ourselves/yourselves m@ssholes. At least be realistic....

DISCLAIMER: I state all the above in fun, meaning no offense to anyone, let the trash talking begin, best of luck to you Boston fans. "It's gonna be a real pissa!"

9. dmen

dmen Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Moving from Mass to Illinois? Some people cannot catch a break.

I agree, going to be a good series, i always liked the Hawks and my boy Saad is on the Hawks to boot, but the Bruins are my team.

10. Tim Ainsworth

Tim Ainsworth BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:
    haha, I know right, my parents put me through borderline child abuse!

11. Swamp Stalker

Dislikes Received:
    wow,,,,,very well put tim....lol I don't have a comeback for that right this second......lol
    I admitted in another thread callin a sweep gainst the hawks was pretty bold thing to say. I do know my hockey, and I know the bruins DO have it where it counts, as do the hawks, I was riding high from sweeping "the most offensive team in hockey"
    gonna be one hell of a series, im not a stat nerd so you wont get stats from me..stats are thrown out the window as soon as the puck drops Wednesday night!! not to sure bout the hawks goal music though.....:dan:

12. KyleLewis

Dislikes Received:
    It's wicked pissa... Lol. Yeah I don't think anyone would be ballsy enough to say bruins in 4. That's just crazy for a cup final series. Either way pretty cool for #4 seed to upset the eastern conference! Tell ya what though, Blackhawks love there 3rd period penalties and the way Bruins antagonize, I'm predicting several power play goals by Krejci.

13. Tim Ainsworth

Tim Ainsworth BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:
    ha I was hopin for a betta fight outta yous guys... I know if someone starts talking trash about my Patriots I go ape crap all over em.

All kidding aside. I can't wait for wed. A little nervous about the size difference but I have a feeling 5'8 "Mighty Mouse" Andrew Shaw's going to give that 7'11" freak of nature Charra a slap in the face while he's fumbling down the ice trying to keep up with the hawks blazing speed!

14. Swamp Stalker

Dislikes Received:
    :argue: ya no sorry...."mighty mouse" is gonna get squashed if he goes against Chara... Shaw is the hawks version of brad marchand, just not as good..not even close. (sorry don't have the stats to back that up) the bruins are very disciplined...I mean cindy crosbaby couldn't even draw the B's into a penalty, even going after Tuukka and Chara!!!! the core of the bruins has remained intact, they have seen it ALL together. just like the Cubs.....o wait....LOL!!!

at least your a patriots fan, always good to have ONE winning team to cheer for!

15. SWitchBacKXT

SWitchBacKXT Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Well not much left to say Tim pretty much covered it all! This will be Boston's most challenging series hands down. Lets see you skate with us for 60 mins for four straight games an we will see who gets swept. Gay or not get use to that goal music swamp you will be hearing it alot. HAWKS in 6!

16. Tony

Tony Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Patriots suck... AND they cheat.... oh, and they suck....

17. Tim Ainsworth

Tim Ainsworth BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:
    They did just sign Tebow so I don't have much to fight back with at the moment. But if anyone can make him an actual valuable asset out of him it would have to be the best franchise in NFL history...

One more day boys and the battle begins, United Center, Jim Cornelision and the best national anthem in any sports venue, Chelsea Dagger playing non stop, and a see of red and white chanting Tukka Rask (which by the way sounds more like a STD you could contract in a third world African country than a name you would give to your child). Boston fan's, sit down, grab some "chowda",and hold on, your in for rough ride!

18. Swamp Stalker

Dislikes Received:
    tuukka rask....std? really? LOL seriously though I don't ya love all the band wagon fans that come out for the playoffs...the ones that don't understand the rules. for those Blackhawk fans who fall into this category heres a few links to follow:

How To Be a Bandwagon Blackhawks Fan

IF YOU DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE A BANDWAGON FAN OR NOT..........

Quiz: 'Die-Hard' or 'Bandwagon' Blackhawks Fan? - Sports - Algonquin-Lake in the Hills, IL Patch

FOR FUN:

Stanley Cup Final 2013: Why you absolutely shouldn't cheer for Chicago - Stanley Cup of Chowder

19. Tim Ainsworth

Tim Ainsworth BHOD Crew

Dislikes Received:

20. Fuzz_27

Fuzz_27 Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    Hahhahahahaha Oh my let the $hit talkin continue :)

Im rootin for Boston though!