Unlimited Calling for $20 a month

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by 2xlung5h0t, Feb 27, 2012.

1. 2xlung5h0t

2xlung5h0t Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    For those of you who still have Home Phone Service. This is my feeble attempt to spread the word about Verizon's new Home Phone Connect. It's pretty simple, Unlimited Calling and Long Distance for only $19.99 a month. The device is free and very easy to set up. If anyone is interested and needs some info let me know. All the standards come with the service, Call waiting, call forwarding, VOICEMAIL, etc.

P.S. This isn't spam, I'm a Location Manager for Verizon Wireless and I thought this service was worth advising other about.

Thanks GUYS/GALS

2. Buck Commander

Buck Commander Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I've been thinking about a new ISP. Doesn't verison offer high-speed internet? If so, how fast is it? I'm getting tired of Comcast.

3. 2xlung5h0t

Dislikes Received:
    1.1-3, 3.1-7 or 7.1-15 Mbps depending on your location. Verizon High Speed Internet ENHANCED.

4. davidmil

davidmil Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Well hell, you're from Leesburg. Spent several years living in Americus.... we were neighbors. LOL

But... as far as your phone specials. I have Verizon wireless, just switched from ATT last year. Love it. BUT, my land line didn't give me any breaks. I was paying $66 dollars a month for maybe 30 or 40 miniutes of use. I just dropped Verizon for my landline and gave the business to TimeWarner. Saved me about $30 bucks a month. That's a bottle of Jack Daniels. LOL Why didn't they offer some breaks to a customer that's been their customer since the ATand T breakup.

5. 2xlung5h0t

Dislikes Received:
    yeah man I live right down the street from Americus. Verizon now offer's a Home Phone Solution for only $20 a month. Definately better than AT&T and Mediacom around here. How much is TimeWarner if ya don't mind me asking.

6. davidmil

davidmil Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Oh crap.. of course you'd ask that. I've been on it for 2 months. It's like 30 something with the voicemail, caller ID and all that crap. Verizon had been charging me 66. Now you tell me there's a 20 dollar plan. Well, in a couple years I'll look at it. I'm usually a loyal kind of guy. I make a deal with you... that's it. So for now, that's it, my deal is made. Verizon screwed me for 20 or 30 years... it's someone elses turn. In the mean time I'm saving 50 percent of what I used to spend. LOL

7. 2xlung5h0t

Dislikes Received:
    yeah saving money is what it's all about!