The rant thread...

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by buckeye, Feb 3, 2013.

1. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    This doesn't surprise me at all anymore.

"St. Louis Police, investigating car break-ins on the City Foundry parking lot, heard numerous gunshots. That's when they saw a fleeing Honda, with a passenger leaned over the roof, firing rounds from a rifle in the direction of the three teens, and two police officers.

That gunfire shattered a car's window by an officer and the other officer had several rounds whiz past his ear.

Police say the three teens ran, police pursued them and caught them. A 15 -year old allegedly had a Glock, equipped with an auto sear, making the gun fully automatic. Police say a 16-year old had a stolen Glock 19.

Police say juvenile court authorities told officers to release the teens to their parents.

It's not clear if the teens will face any charges."

2. TJF

TJF Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I need someone to start a Go Fund Me for me. Figured it would be tacky if I did it myself. :lol: Time to fill the outside fuel tank for the house furnace. We have a nasty 2 week plus cold snap coming up and I don't need it gelling up. I have to bite the bullet and get #1 fuel instead of #2 fuel. $4.58 a gallon verses $3'69. God, I love winter and Biden. :hater::hater::hater:

ash d likes this.
  3. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I want to believe that killing a cop was once considered Murder 1...I don't recall if they had gradients of attempted murder. There was also a time when Juveniles were charged as an adult, especially when egregious. So, altering a firearm for the autosear must be a federal ATF violation, stolen fire arm, attempted murder, discharge of a firearm (probably inside city limits), legally licensed driver?

And I have no legal, JD or law enforcement background...wth is going on with the Justice system?!

Mod-it, cantexian and Sota like this.
  4. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  5. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Another rant about DAs on the freeway. I am going west on a two lane section of 94 there is a guy driving a pick up in the left lane the same exact speed of the semi on his right. Just west of 94 it goes to 3 lanes so I hit new 3rd lane and get around the semi and my cruise was set at 83. I look in my rear view and the guy is acclerating towards me. I responded by speeding up to 95, this azz clown stayed with me for about 5 minutes. WTF is that?

6. oldnotdead

oldnotdead Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    SOROS

7. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    Oh man that's why we lock in ith a pre buy lower cost. Though this year they are slow walking deliveries...We were at 25% on Saturday. That's too dang close in these hills with way more snow fall than anyone else.

8. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    We have the wifi hook up on the propane tank, they refill automatically and leave a bill, we get the family discount from my Daughters employer. I will fill twice this winter. Will cost about $700 this winter.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2023
  9. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    These "kids" are gonna claim they were actual victims because the vehicle speeding away shot at them. Then police gave chase to the other set of teens on foot sounds like....then caught them with said weapons.

10. TJF

TJF Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I know a lot of places you can pre buy for propane in the winter. Don't know of any place you can pre buy for diesel fuel for winter heating. Wouldn't have been a good choice if they did this year since the prices were higher going into last fall. I will end up paying 125 - 150 dollars more depending on how many gallons it takes to fill the tank. It will be a touch higher than the first couple fills this fall/winter when #2 fuel was way over $4.

I'll just tell the wife she can't buy eggs for a couple weeks to cover it. :biggrin:

cantexian, Sota and oldnotdead like this.
  11. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    Why I'm building a big " chicken green house". Though they are claiming chick's could goto 25.00 a bird WTH! That better not happen. I might even invest I an incubator.

cantexian, TJF and Sota like this.
  12. bucksnbears

bucksnbears Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    :biggrin: you're a good mom "woman" OND:rock:

13. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    2 diff mass shootings in Cali over past two days. 2 Asian shooters. 17 dead. USA...highway to hell

14. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    The knee jerk liberal virtue signalling is disgusting, blamming Trump right wingers before the suspect is known, that is how those clowns work, they never admit they were wrong.

ash d likes this.
  15. Mod-it

Mod-it Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    A DB that does that s*** on purpose for his own entertainment. He was p***** that you weren't still stuck behind him.

cantexian, virginiashadow and Sota like this.
  16. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Oh I am on to them I see it before I get behind them. I sure was not going to let the guy get along side me, who knows what he would have done, plus you do not know what nut job has a gun.

17. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    Man the Fox weatherman beating and no one helped to stop it. All because he spoke up when an old man's head was set on fire! I would have looked like a crazed Tanzmanian devil I swear to God! Eyes would have been gouged out, throats slashed or at least punched,faces bitten off. Sorry my life is more important than a thugs no matter what their age. The public they are targeting have to start putting the fear of God in these miserable pukes. They count on fear as their biggest weapon What they need to see is a health fight response. When attacked KILL OR BE KILLED PERIOD!

Last edited: Jan 24, 2023
    TJF likes this.
  18. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    Men have stopped responding to help each other. Been psychologically neutered by society to reject even a 1% testosterone spike. Clear sign of societal decay. I remember before I was married I was out in public with my mother in law and wife when I saw this dude pushing his girlfriend around. Oh hell no. Things got interesting and my mother in law and wife asked me why I did that because it was dangerous....pretty much told em, "what am I supposed to do, nothing?"

Mod-it, oldnotdead, TJF and 1 other person like this.
  19. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    and Kalifas has some of the worst (strongest anti-2 A laws in the country), and the buttwipe Newsome wants more ... same for Chicago/Ill./Prickster and his commie cohorts .....and we here enjoy concealed carry/Constitutional carry... when I go to the grocery store(anywhere), I have mine with me/SOB .... ...

and now this crap ... smh ..

Virginia Senate committee advances bill to ban sales of 'assault firearms'
    Opponents of the measure questioned its constitutionality, particularly in light of the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision in New York State Rifle & Pistol Association

20. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    Virginia is trending rapidly to the left. Been a wild ride as I lived in VA for a long time before I recently moved. Back in the early 90s, every red blooded Virginian had a gun, even brought them to school mounted in their trucks. Nothing ever happened....now punks run amuck shooting at people because they cant fight.

cantexian, 0317, TJF and 1 other person like this.