Who here gets the virus first?

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Sota, Mar 12, 2020.

1. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I am always tempted when I call somebody on being stupid and they are offended. I always want to say come on this is not the first time you have been called stupid.

Bootlegger, Mod-it, picman and 3 others like this.
  2. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Scandanavian countries and Iceland have all banned Moderna for various age sets under 30. More instances of serious reactions and deaths from that shot than C19 in those age ranges.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2021
  3. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    Also, JAX Airport was shut down yesterday due to the ATCs staging a walk out on the mandates. ATCs are federal employees. Southwest had to cancel over 800 flights nationally yesterday due to the ATC walkouts (and allegedly some weather.)

cantexian, Bootlegger and oldnotdead like this.
  4. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I am 100% HEALTHY and a distance runner since 1977, my Doc says my immune system is that of a 20 yr old (I'm 63), havnt had the flu since high school, never a 'flu shot', no bad colds in 10+ years (maybe some sniffles/allergies), I eat healthy(usually) and take various supplements .... there is no way on gods green earth this crap is going in me ... FU BIDEN !!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-user-saying-regrets-taking-vaccine-becoming/

Twitter has censored a thread in which Michael Robison explained that he regretted trading “my solid health, for a temporary freedom to travel and freedom from being criticized.”
    Robison — an investor, entrepreneur and the founder of SPARTN Monkey Rescue — had posted his personal story about his health declining after taking the COVID vaccine and warned people to “THINK, STUDY & BE AWARE” before getting it themselves.

“I am not anti-vaccine… but I will caution…. Proceed with care!!! I am now fighting a T-Cell Lymphoma as a result of the degraded MRNA Protein Spike via dendritic reaction, called by Pfizer a waning immunity! It is not truly a safe precaution for #COVID19,” Robison wrote.

Robison continued on to say “the CDC, Pfizer, Moderna and J&J know that the instability of IVT use of MRNA is accompanied by the bodies clearing of the Inert 19 Protein Spike by the immune system. When it leaves the cell structure compromised after insertion & clearing…. It results in autoimmune issues….”

“One such issue is the risk and causation of severe results such as Leukemia and T-Cell Lymphoma. Another common long term effect is autoimmune disorders that impact the skin…. And require life long maintenance and treatment…” the thread continued. “All such issues and cases have been consistently reported to VAERS which is co-managed by the CDC & FDA…. But no attention or research has been prioritized or funded for this repository of information!”

5. jrk_indle84

jrk_indle84 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    For these maks to be so important for everyone to wear they sure are hard to find. Went to three different stores today before getting what i needed. Which is only because leaving for Florida in morning and airlines and theme parks require one. Kinda ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

6. cantexian

cantexian Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Makes me glad I took the family to Disney World before all this COVID stupidity started. We went in October 2019. Hopefully, by the time I can afford it again, all this crap will be over.

ash d likes this.
  7. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    Fake Masks - Fake Mask World Wide

jrk_indle84 likes this.
  8. PinkPony

PinkPony Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Remember awhile back, double standards type thing.

We were always told it was 10 days from signs of first symptoms appear. Now, my most recent employee was told ten days after the fever ends. So now this poor guy is going to be out of work for an additional days due to the change for him....yes, just him, because we had someone else have to quarantine and it was 10 days from symptoms and the symptom was a fever. I don't get it.

9. jrk_indle84

jrk_indle84 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Yea idk what it's gonna be like. Never been before so don't have anything to compare. Still trying to get there right now. I'm pretty done with airports, buses, and ppl right now. Ha

But maybe that's cause been up for almost 24hrs

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

10. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    Came down with a cold/upper respiratory infection on Monday. Went to the doc yesterday to get some meds and you would have thought Dustin Hoffman from Outbreak was coming to get me from the parking lot. Then I was subjected to a flu test and two Covid tests, after I already took one at home. My nostrils asked me to join the #metoo movement after that.

In the end, no Rona. Just some Prednisone to help calm the inflammation in my lungs.

11. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Look at the bright side you could work for a school district that will not submit your samples until your coworker replacement is off the covid list.

12. axtell343

axtell343 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
  13. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Alarming: Double-Vaxxed Contracted Covid at Higher Rates than Unvaccinated, UK Data Shows
    by Adan Salazar
    October 13th 2021, 12:52 pm
    UK Health Security Agency data shows people over 30-years-old who received two doses of vaccine contracted virus at higher rates than unvaccinated.
    Government data also shows 70% of people in UK that died of Covid in September were fully vaccinated ....

The anomaly appears in data from the UK Health Security Agency’s Covid-19 vaccine surveillance report documenting recent Covid case counts.

[​IMG]
    According to the data, Covid case counts diverge between the vaccinated and unvaccinated around age 30, with less unvaccinated people being infected with Covid (738.4) than vaccinated people (763.6).

Alarmingly, the Covid infection rate more than doubles around the age of 40, with vaccinated people accounting for 1,281.8 cases, while unvaccinated 40-year-olds only reported 690 cases.

The trend of Covid infections despite double-vaccination continues into age groups past 49, with older age groups showing a similar pattern.

The data, which seemingly disproves the “vaccines work” narrative, caused distress on social media, with many blaming mandatory government vaccination schemes for spreading the very virus they claim to want to stop.

The data was underscored by vaccine researcher Alex Berenson during a recent appearance on the Joe Rogan Experience (around 56:30). The former New York Times science journalist was banned by Twitter earlier this year for doing little more than highlighting government Covid data.

[​IMG]
    Berenson also dropped another bombshell (59:30), pointing out the data from the UK government shows 70% of people in the UK that died of Covid last month were fully vaccinated.

During the interview, Berenson looked at vaccine surveillance report data from “week 38,” but “week 40” data shows the same trend.

“What I want everyone to see is that the vast majority of people in Britain who died in September were fully vaccinated,” Berenson told Rogan.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    “1,270 out of 1,500 were fully vaccinated. 607 of the 70-year-olds out of 800 were fully vaccinated. 258 out of the 411 60-year-olds… they were almost all fully vaccinated.”

“Most people who die of this now are fully vaccinated in the UK. Those are the numbers.”

14. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    really? I have yet to see in any business ANYWHERE that there is an actual mask standard.
    Not saying you're wrong, just that I hadnt seen one. I know as of a couple weeks ago those FakeMasks were still working on the airlines

15. axtell343

axtell343 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    It was that way at universal studios in Florida earlier this year. They didn’t have signs up, but their policy was, “If we can see your teeth through your mask you need a better mask”

I had 3 different employees stop me throughout the day and hand me a medical mask, and the one I was wearing was thicker than the mask in that link too, but still see through.

16. Shocker99

Shocker99 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    When the guy at Walmart handed me a mask today i was soooo tempted to say thank you, blow my nose, and hand it back to him. The fact that the innocent old guy was just doing his job put a quick end to that urge but i played the scenario out in my head. I just needed him to act the part and be an obnoxious woke prick

17. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  18. Justin

Justin Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    Doc called me late afternoon yesterday - apparently my PCR test came back with an "abnormal" result, whatever that means. They want me to come in for another one today. In the meantime, I'm back to "quarantining" at home until I know for sure what's going on. This means I was up at 4 am b/c I couldn't sleep due to the Prednisone, and started working around 5. I may cut out early and get a quick afternoon hunt in if the weather holds up.

Even though I got my jab, I do have all the symptoms of a minor "breakthrough" infection. Runny nose, sneezing, cough, some minor wheezing. Haven't run a fever, no headaches, no loss of taste or smell. Could just be a common cold. Could be the dreaded RONA. Who the hell knows anymore.

19. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Oooh, the new Justin variant...

Wishing you a fast recovery!

20. Robert Lowe

Robert Lowe Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Vaxed a month ago (j and j), just finished my quarantine from being infected on Oct 2nd. I have had colds way worse than this "deadly virus"