Quick Review on Top Archery 56" Recurve From Amazon

Discussion in 'Traditional Archery' started by Jensen, Aug 6, 2021.

1. Jensen

Jensen Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Here's a link to a quick review I did on the 50# Top Archery 56 that can be purchased on Amazon. First time ever doing a review and it's not ground breaking by any means. Initially, I did not like the bow due to how loud it was and the vibration but after getting a new string, creating some string silencers out of paracord, and putting some mini limb dampeners on the bow I started to like it a bit more and the more I shoot the bow the more I have come to really enjoy it - especially because it did not break the bank! If anyone is looking into getting into traditional archery I would, at least from my experience, recommend this bow. However, it's always potentially sketchy ordering a bow from amazon because other reviews have noted twisted limbs, poundage being incorrect, etc. If so inclined please feel free to check out the review below. Also, making these videos is a new venture but something I am finding quite enjoyable - any feedback to help me grow in my efforts is appreciated.

I hope you all are well,

Josh

C Ethridge likes this.
  2. C Ethridge

C Ethridge Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    Appreciate the review !