Who here gets the virus first?

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Sota, Mar 12, 2020.

1. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    If they actually practiced what they preach, you know, lead by example I'd have an easier time believing that. The "Rules for thee, but not for me" system doesn't fly with me.

Starts with Fauxi attending a baseball game and mask around his chin. Pelosi and the hair stylist, encouraging and supporting massive protests in the big cities across the nation, carrot on a stick'ing vaccinations for limited freedoms only to walk them back. Plane full of maskless Democrats taking selfies as they fly to DC to spread their disease. One could go on and on for their hypocritical BS. Yet not a peep from the MSM.

Then you flip the script, Trump has a massive rally without requiring masks and he his grilled to no end on baseless fear mongering that never panned out for them in a big superspreader, Cruz flies to MX and he is villified to no end. Good grief, we had people calling the cops on their neighbor for having a small gathering at their home.

Haven't been watching news lately, but has anyone seen VP Harris since her "negative" test after visiting the TX Dems?

If they weren't pushing all this CRT, climate "crisis", wokeism BS on top of it all, I might somewhat believe that. If they just halted everything, worked together and focused on the one issue at hand that needs dealt with in a unified manner, I might believe that.

They don't push their constituents agenda, so they don't give a damn about "us". Look at the homeless population in their districts. Think their constituents push for feces and dirty needles all over the place? They are catering to these big masses that they stoked into false claims during the 2016 campaign and even moreso after Trump pulled off the biggest upset in presidential history.

If you do not believe that the Democrats are fighting for voting laws that keep them in power indefinitely amid this "Pandemic", I don't know what to say. Look at hiw they are working with social media, it's not just vaccination "misinformation" that is being blocked, and they are working directly with the Whitehouse now.

We'll never have a normal election again. As I've been saying since 2016, the Dems and MSM have unmasked and are showing their true colors and overall intent. The Republican candidate will be villified no matter who it is, they'll heave it on any Libertarian or Independent alike.

I'm not a rightwing extremist, I had to google who Qanon was after Jan 6th when the buffalo horned dude was said to have been at another event previously. I had no clue about them. I view FOX News and CNN web pages a few times a day just to get giggles on the headlines of the day and what's being swept under the rug by both sites.

I'm just a person that sees this country going in a very wrong direction and if it gets there, all bets are off on what that is going to look like.

2. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    there's a lot of people who have had a full battery of shots that are testing positive.
    Again the only stat that matters is hospitalizations and death. Not infection rates. They continue to focus on infections.

oldnotdead, Justin and cantexian like this.
  3. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Somewhere in the CDC guidelines it says vaccinated people should not be tested, but they continue to use those numbers as well.

oldnotdead likes this.
  4. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Refrain from routine testing, does still recommend if having covid like symptoms

Screenshot_20210721-174756_Chrome.jpg

5. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I was at the Doctor Tuesday when I went in they asked the usual Covid questions and threw in the have you traveled to another state. I said no, should have added kiss my ass too.

6. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Agree with this, I am living like it’s 2019

If one did not get it, it’s their choice, if they die so be it.

Edit I do believe there was some political bs in Michigan with Biden and Whitmer blaming trump about hs and college sports being shutdown.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
  7. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    To the parents out there of young children. How would you feel, or what would you do if they proposed legislation that required all citizens, illegal immigrants exempt of course, ages 2 years or older must get fully vaccinated within XX days? With the teachers unions pushback and the all out assault on those who have not been vaccinated you have to consider the possibility it could happen.

It would likely be fast tracked to the SCOTUS, but if it passed would you put your child on the list to be vaxed ASAP?

8. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Not going to happen in rural Minnesota. My pregnant daughter will not be vaccinated nor will my grandson or my son in law.

oldnotdead likes this.
  9. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I would imagine many, most?, feel the same way. I know I would.

Won't be long before that starts getting debated, and once the question is proposed to Fauxi will tell the story. Fauxi is by and large in charge of this whole Pandemic. MSM narrative is proposed, he signs on or off of it and CDC changes their recommendations. Just like the left wouldn't allow themselves to trust the Trump DOJ, I can't find myself willing to trust the Biden DOJ on a Fauxi investigation.

United we stand, divided we remain.

10. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    No?

What happens when They de-bank you? Think They won't?
    They have already de-banked many prominent Libertarian/Conservatives. Tim Poole, Alex Jones, Laura Loomer. Known Proud Boys.
    Chase, BofA, CitiBank...Pay Pal...Hell, UBER bans people for political views. Your cards are canceled, your accounts closed, and whatever money you had in your accounts is mailed to you as a check.

They are absolutely instituting a Chinese-like social credit system. Why wouldn't They use it to achieve their Holy Grail of mandatory mass vaccination?

11. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    My son in law prohibits electronic payments, has no credit cards or electronic debt. A rural Minnesota savings and loan will not de-bank a prominent in the area last name that owns many sections of land in the area. Think of a community owned savings and loan, they submit to the BS they are out of business.

12. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    I wasn't specifically speaking of your family; just that while there may be some holdouts in the hinterlands, They are going to turn every screw They can to put pressure on all of us to get these effing shots.

13. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Bring it (coming from a corporate sell out vaccinated individual).

14. cantexian

cantexian Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have been answering the travel question every day going to work for almost 18 months. Amazing how you can get dirty looks for taking vacation time, traveling and living like life in not blowing up every second pf the day.

15. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:

How about that headline, then 2 down a critical one on Biden....

Screenshot_20210721-215039_Chrome.jpg

16. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    that's because they test positive so frequently. Wouldn't want to cast doubt on the efficacy of their little wonder drug, would they?

17. dnoodles

Dislikes Received:
    Myself and especially my wife have been traveling all over the western hemisphere since January 2020.

Neither of us have been vaccinated.
    Neither of us have gotten sick.

Other than on a plane, I haven't worn a mask in at least 4 months. My wife has been the same for at least 2 months.

I'd say we're lucky, but....if we're lucky, 90% of the US population is lucky.

That's right- as of today, less than 10% of the US population has tested positive for C-19. Less than 10 out of every 100 people. The percentage of those who have died is miniscule.

I might get it tomorrow and die in a week, but same could be said for a lot of things.

When God says it's my time, it's my time.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2021
    ash d and cantexian like this.
  18. LittleChief

LittleChief Administrator

Dislikes Received:
    I still want to know what happened to the influenza virus in the 2020-2021 flu season.

It’s like it just suddenly died off.

19. cantexian

cantexian Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have been almost the same other than working in a hospital, I am required to wear one at work any time I step out of my office.

20. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Why is it possible to close our northern border but is impossible to secure the southern border?

Hotrod9 and cantexian like this.