Political venting

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Artem256, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Well done, he died the next day of a stroke.

I corrected my post

2. oldnotdead

oldnotdead Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    ALL that transpired played a role in his condition" First what condition exactly. He called his family hours after to say he was fine. What MEDICAL evidence can they/ you show me that his working the riot caused his death hours later.That's like saying if you ,say chew out a clerk or employee for being incompetent and they keel over dead 6 hrs later you caused their death. How about we call out the excessive force and the protection of the officer that shot an unarmed woman without warning. Imagine if that had or happens at the many Riots across the country by actual armed Riotors. You know the ones carrying guns, Molotov Cocktails, explosives, projectiles....

3. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    My question is why don't we know the name of the officer that shot unarmed Ashley Babbit?

Everybody knew who kneeled on George Floyd's neck immediately. What the story about that?

oldnotdead likes this.
  4. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/jemima...wright-but-not-ashli-babbitt/?sh=370921b6533e
    Here you go

Congress has not required the U.S. Capitol Police to follow the same public reporting or transparency protocols that govern most large municipal police forces like its neighbor, the Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Police Department (MPD).

While D.C. police are required by law to release the names of officers involved in deaths or serious uses of force within five days of the incident, the Capitol Police force is not—and has often chosen to withhold that information in previous cases.

When asked why it’s chosen not to disclose the name of Babbitt’s shooter, the U.S. Capitol Police told Forbes in an email that this is “standard procedure when there are concerns for an officer’s safety, as there are in this case.”

Counterpoint
    The withholding of the officer’s identity has been criticized by Babbitt’s brother, Roger Witthoeft, who said “that decision shouldn’t be made behind the scenes.” Meanwhile, Tucker Carlson, who hosts the most-watched show on Fox News, ran a segment Wednesday night accusing authorities and the media of treating Babbitt’s death differently because of her political views. “You can’t just shoot people without warning because they’re in the wrong place. That’s not allowed,” Carlson said. "Except now, apparently, it is allowed. When did these rules change? And, once again, who exactly shot Ashli Babbitt?”

oldnotdead and GregH like this.
  5. axtell343

axtell343 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    IMG_0725.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

elkguide likes this.
  6. 0317

0317 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    another fake news media LIE busted ..... The Park was NOT cleared for Trump ...

Yet Another Media Tale -- Trump Tear-Gassed Protesters For a Church Photo Op -- Collapses
    That the White House violently cleared Lafayette Park at Trump's behest was treated as unquestioned truth by most corporate media. Today it was revealed as a falsehood.

https://greenwald.substack.com/p/yet-another-media-tale-trump-tear

7. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    I should go back and find the comments on here from that when it first came out...but too busy to care that much.

8. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Could probably easily predict who posted saying Orange man bad. I do have to ask do people like that ever feel stupid or remorse because they were duped by the media?

jrk_indle84 and oldnotdead like this.
  9. cls74

cls74 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I already did in this thread, at least June 20, 2020. Wasn't a mention in this thread that day. Not sure which thread it was in, but I know a few were on here during it. Maybe the rant thread. Doesn't really matter, would just be... But Trump, well Trump, Trump this, Trump that...

As long as Trump is out of office they'll look the other way on all the lies, deceit and cover ups.

Could you imagine if Don Jr's text were leaked and he used the N word multiple times during talks with his lawyer? This nation would have burned far worse than the past few Summers.

Biden's pride and joy does it, nary a peep.

It's disgusting.

jrk_indle84, 0317, dnoodles and 3 others like this.
  10. oldnotdead

Dislikes Received:
    What it does is show what common sense people have known all along.... It's all bull ****e period.
    When MSNBC reported this that little worm ,don't know his name, started out introducing the story and reporter by...repeating the original lie! Then the reporter said what the real findings were and STILL tried spinning it. These people are nothing more than clowns, shills for the Democrats. Pawns and fool's

0317 and Sota like this.
  11. axtell343

axtell343 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Just remember everyone, Indiana Jones & apple pie are cancelled! If you disagree you are a nazi

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

12. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  13. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    I'd vote for her if I lived across the pond.

14. dnoodles

dnoodles Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I'm smitten.

virginiashadow likes this.
  15. virginiashadow

Dislikes Received:
    Ilhan Omar...an American congresswoman who hates America. Absolutely incredible

“We must have the same level of accountability and justice for all victims of crimes against humanity. We have seen unthinkable atrocities committed by the U.S., Hamas, Israel, Afghanistan, and the Taliban. I asked [Blinken] where people are supposed to go for justice.”

16. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Anybody that has ever or will will ever vote for Ilhan hates America as well.

17. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    broke.jpg

elkguide likes this.
  18. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  19. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  20. GregH