Am I a right wing nut job?

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Vabowman, Feb 16, 2021.

1. Vabowman

Vabowman Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Seriously. I am a history teacher and I know history, I can't help but see what is happening. Federal troops in the capitol, with a fence to protect the elite. Gun laws coming, government handouts everywhere, pandemic scare, globalization, transgender equality, LGBT rights, no anthem in the federal capitol any longer, BLM tearing apart the nuclear family etc... it's happening. My grandfather killed Germans on the beach at Normandy to secure this freedom that is being stripped away... tell me I am crazy...

ChuckC, Wop 75 and Hotrod9 like this.
  2. Ridgerunner3

Ridgerunner3 Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Vabowman likes this.
  3. Hotrod9

Hotrod9 Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    History repeats itself, my dad keeps saying he’s glad my grandpa isn’t around to see this. My grandpa lived in occupied Yugoslavia in his early adult life before coming to the United States.

Vabowman likes this.
  4. TJF

TJF Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Boy the last couple nights of watching TV shows I usually don't watch has been disgusting. The message they are sending out is... if you are a male and white you better not ask questions but shut up cause you are a racist, homophobic and sexist piece of **** from birth. It is ok for a blacks to call other blacks racist because they are trying to fit in our white world to get a head. The media is playing us... Hollywood elites are just as bad. We are to be blamed for everything. Programming us to tow the line and hang our heads in shame.

F them !!!!!!!

5. wl704

wl704 Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Seems like it... Have we also started rewriting history e don't like? Has there been a dividing and conquering maybe by:, Race, education, wealth/class? Ruling by executive orders (fed and state)? Spurious tax and levies (you are wearing your mask, right)? The government picking winning and losing industries?

When does the book burning start? Teachers now wanting Shakespeare banned...

Sota and GregH like this.
  6. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Amen! Some of the Hollywood people I used to really enjoy their movies. Their outspoken, elitist attitudes have ruined that for me. I can't even watch their movies anymore. They'll go down the same path as the all important athletes did and ruin their viewership.

Sota likes this.
  7. Vabowman

Dislikes Received:
    So Im not crazy.... I am seeing this,. a white male, 45 years old, and from the south. what ya think the left has me pegged as?

8. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Little pissed myself here in Minnesota they are giving 200 million to Minneapolis and 100 million to St Paul to rebuild after the social unrest of last summer. The mayors of the two cities as well as the governor allowed the "mostly peaceful" protests to destroy all those business yet we as tax payers statewide we need to foot the bill, small town businesses are decimated.

greatwhitehunter3 likes this.
  9. Vabowman

Dislikes Received:
    It's like raising toddlers Sota... without being able to spank..

10. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Why you gotta make this about you? Lol

Who fricken cares what they think about you? Just be yourself........ you're good!

w33kender, Germ, Sota and 1 other person like this.
  11. Vabowman

Dislikes Received:
    I just try to be a level headed thinking individual. I don't care what people think about me, I just wanted to hear from people with like minds on the subject. I am no neo nazi, or kkk member or biggot. Hell my ex wife is black and my children have her blood as well as mine. But I just feel that common sense is gone. I do feel like the white middle aged man in this country is charged and found guilty of things that just are not always true. Yeh, I don't understand LGBT, I don't see black oppression, and I don't see injustice to minorities. If anything there is injustice to guys like me.

virginiashadow, elkguide and Sota like this.
  12. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Take care of your family and live your life, my guess is you'll be fine.

Swamp Stalker, Suncrest08 and Okiebob like this.
  13. Vabowman

Dislikes Received:
    I do all of those things. However, I am having a hard time adjusting to the NEW WORLD ORDER!

elkguide likes this.
  14. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Okay, what has changed in your daily life?

15. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Its coming...and fast. That is the real fear, and it is founded. You should see some of these lunatics that are getting voted in the local politics level. It is crazytown.

Vabowman likes this.
  16. Vabowman

Dislikes Received:
    nothing major yet. But I fear it's coming. You see Germ, because we think differently, my concerns are different than yours. I fear that everything I believe in and stand for will be against the law. Marriage is between man and woman. Abortion is wrong. Color shouldn't matter when getting a job. Sex shouldn't matter. The best person for the job gets the job. Take away one gun, then more. Watching the elite class gain more power while the rest of us have no recourse. My southern heritage will be against the law. seriously. It will come to that.

17. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    If you believe marriage is between a man and a woman, then marry a woman, no change
    Your family is in complete control of the Abortion decision as is mine, so no change for your family correct?

We believe the same, best person for the job.

18. tacklebox

tacklebox Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I mean... If you have to ask the question... lol

Then the south will rise again.. No?

Here is the pesky part about freedom.... It looks a bit different from everyone's eyes.

19. Vabowman

Dislikes Received:
    lol!! nah, the south will never rise again, it's been infiltrated by damn yankees! LOL! yeh freedom looks different from everyone's eyes

20. Vabowman

Dislikes Received:
    Well, not exactly. See Germ, I am not going to go out and march against gay marriage, nor am I going to go blow up an abortion clinic, and I am not going to march for equal rights for anyone either. With that said, the institution of the family is what has been lost. Two males or two females raising children is not the plan God has for us. Neither is divorce between man and woman. Problem is, none of us seem to follow the Word. Abortion, it doesn't affect me directly , but it does impact every woman that has one. Many will not admit it, but if you kill your unborn child, it messes with your head for life, if you have a heart. So indirectly, it does. These women go out into society with the false feeling of independence because it's "her body, her choice" yet, she deals with psychological issues on the daily and that effects her relationships with people. And lastly, if I disagree with LGBT lifestyles and I don't think I should be forced to celebrate it, I am considered a biggot. I can be sent to "sensitivity training" for agreeing with biology. And as far as affirmative action? Well when i become and you become the minority, they will say to us " what affirmative action? there is no such thing" get out of here....so there, that's what I think