Political venting

Discussion in 'The Water Cooler' started by Artem256, Jun 1, 2019.

1. oldnotdead

oldnotdead Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I can only pray that statement of your intent is true.

2. Okiebob

Okiebob Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I dont know, how long y'all gonna hate on Biden, Obama, Clinton and the laundry list of others you constantly piss and moan about? It's just a neverending snake eating its own tail, Anerican politics and politicians are only interested in one thing no matter what letter is in front of their name, money. And for the record, I dont hate the guy, just do not care for him. He has done some good but given the fact that he isn't even wise enough to keep his dumb mouth shut his legacy will be overshadowed by his own dumb rhetoric.

I think the better question is how long are you going to be a single issue voter for a party that has done zilch to repeal Roe v Wade? Reagan, Bush Sr., Bush Jr. and Trump, never once even approached the subject while in office.

And judging by his lack of any action lately, except maybe his own self preservation, he already appears to have left office. Well, when he is not throwing a temper tantrum in front of the entire world.

And I'll be more than happy to admit I'm wrong and eat crow when the election corruption is proven but thats only bc I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong and smart enough to acknowledge that I don't have all the answers. Can you?

early in likes this.
  3. janesburg

janesburg Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
  4. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I don't have all the answers, I will not vote for any politician that feels it is wrong to execute a violent murderer yet a child in the womb is a choice. You can simplify it down to a single issue but let that soak in do not kill a murderer but perfectly acceptable to kill an unborn child, if you can logically explain to me why this is acceptable or even sane I will consider the democratic party.

cantexian likes this.
  5. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    early in and janesburg like this.
  6. janesburg

janesburg Die Hard Bowhunter

Dislikes Received:
    He no doubt will be a social media influencer. I’ve heard that’s a thing now.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

Last edited: Dec 8, 2020
    cantexian, Okiebob and Sota like this.
  7. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    bad luck.png

8. Okiebob

Okiebob Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Screenshot_20201204-103837_Instagram.jpg

early in likes this.
  9. Okiebob

Okiebob Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    I have memes too..

10. GregH

GregH Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Gee I'd have never noticed if you wouldn't have pointed that out!

Thanks

captain obvious.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

11. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Just because you disagree with some does not mean you hate them, like I said many times how many men can lose an election and turn that loss into 140+ million, brilliant! I'll give the man his due, I'll also remind folks that Trump's push behind the scenes for vaccine work is why we will have one this year and he should be commended. So people who are tribal it's okay to speak out against a policy you don't agree with even when you vote for them.

I have called Tucker's show, Hannity, Newsmax, CNN, all my state senate, and congress members to push back on what Whitmer is doing in Michigan right now.

1.You can't close a business and not have a plan or money to support them during this time. If you are going to do so then forfeit your paycheck. We can not take people's livelihood away. It's easy when you're still getting paid, but like I said if you think it's okay to do so without a safety net, then cancel your check for the duration.
    2.She is ignoring what is going on in schools with teachers and students with mental health and social aspect of the school.
    3.She is ignoring any extra activities for students that are vital right now, I understand some don't think a sport is important. For a lot of these kids, this is it for them or they may lose 25% of their HS careers. I am worried if they don't have their extra activities what will they do?
    4.Some how during a pandemic she's going to find the time to be co-chair to the inauguration and took the time to let us all know, While people lose their lively hoods, jobs, and love ones. Not to mention the stall she put on organized sports and other activities, but she can find the time to organize a big party that brings people together.

The next three weekends we are headed to Ohio to play, if we win a tourney and I get the parent's permission I am going send a framed picture of our Team with the Trophy to Gov Whitmer and I may be giving her the finger.

When you look at Whitmer and trump they really are the same person.

They both gloat about what they have accomplished
    They both are habitual liars
    They don't listen to people around them
    They ignore science when it does not fit their ideals

Sometimes it good to hear a different point of view, you just might learn something. Dnoodles has been my sounding board with my fight with Whitmer, it's okay not to agree with everyone.

12. virginiashadow

virginiashadow Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Seriously we just need the darn vaccines. People aren't going to abide by anything they are asked. Right or wrong I have no darn idea. I literally live on the suburban/rural fault line here in central VA. Any travels west and over half of the people don't wear masks in any setting and don't give a darn about the police, because the police don't care. Go East and nearly everyone is wearing a mask. As many 0f you know, even if a plan is semi flawed, if people buy in and follow it full bore then it is more than likely going to be pretty successful. A plan is semi flawed and half the group doesnt buy in, then it is doomed for failure. That is where we are in America with this Covid crap response.

Bottom line is we need vaccines pumped out left and right because Americans are stubborn SOB's.

cantexian, Germ and Okiebob like this.
  13. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    From the Pearl Harbor post people are so selfish, we can't get people to wear a mask to protect their fellow man.

14. picman

picman Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    How many people do you know that are against wearing a mask are saying they will get a vaccine as soon as it is available?

15. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I will get it as soon as possible I have places to go.

Germ and oldnotdead like this.
  16. oldnotdead

oldnotdead Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    Yes , yes you do....though your challenge is in not looking in the mirror as you pick and post them.

17. picman

picman Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    That wasn't a direct answer to the question but by your response, you would be a no?

How many others in your community share that sentiment?

18. Sota

Sota Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
    I don't know I am too busy social distancing to ask.:rolleyes: I did say I would get the shot as soon as I could, I don't know about others.

19. Germ

Germ Legendary Woodsman

Dislikes Received:
  20. early in

early in Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received: