Best Hunting Knife Under $30

Discussion in 'Equipment Reviews' started by MountainBuck, Nov 23, 2020.

1. MountainBuck

MountainBuck Newb

Dislikes Received:

In my opinion, the Outdoor Edge RazorLite EDC is the BEST hunting knife you can buy for under $30. I breakdown the features and sharpness of this knife and show you why you'll never need to sharpen your knife again! Items are listed below.

Sent from my iPhone using Bowhunting.com Forums

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
  2. Okiebob

Okiebob Grizzled Veteran

Dislikes Received:
    Seems kinda lazy and typical of a disposable society. But then again taking the time to learn how to sharpen a real knife is just so difficult...

Longdraw likes this.
  3. MountainBuck

MountainBuck Newb

Dislikes Received:
    Haha yes, we certainly have tons of lazy people who aren’t open to learning anything. I’m not one of them. In fact, I enjoy obtaining knowledge from fellow outdoorsmen in forums like this to expand my understanding of hunting. If you would like to shoot, edit and post a knife sharpening video, I’ll be happy to watch it and learn from it.

Ultimately, I’m not making overarching statements about society here. I’m posting a knife review on a gear review forum for hunters. I have other forums I can go to if I want to complain about how stupid and lazy most of society is.

4. pick00l

pick00l Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I'm a fan of Outdoor Edge and use the model with the gut hook and saw. Also if you are using affiliate links, might be a courtesy to disclose that.

5. MountainBuck

MountainBuck Newb

Dislikes Received:
    I really like their wild pak and use it to process deer. Good point about affiliate links. I copied and pasted from YouTube. I just deleted them.

6. pick00l

pick00l Weekend Warrior

Dislikes Received:
    I should add...I switched to them because I bought 3 different knife sharpers and I still can't put an edge on a knife. It's me...not the sharpeners. HA. Watched a ton of videos and it is a practice I do not have the patience for. This is a quick way to ensure I always have a good edge. 1 blade per deer :)

MountainBuck likes this.
  7. marie89

marie89 Newb

Dislikes Received:
    as a hunter i will recommend you to buy carbon steel knives because they are very sharp and durable